Thread: Lake McClure 411

wedge44
    Going in a couple of weeks need info on best campsite at Barret Cove, best place too keep boat, pulling 5th wheel & boat, need full hookups etc....any good info will work.....thanks wedge

Eliminator 4 Life
    Going in a couple of weeks need info on best campsite at Barret Cove, best place too keep boat, pulling 5th wheel & boat, need full hookups etc....any good info will work.....thanks wedge
    I usually go to Don Pedro which is a bigger and better lake in my opinion. I dont know if barrett cove has a web site like fleming meadows does where you can actually click on the camp site and see the size of it. Let me know when you are going up I live 45 mins away.

wedge44
    what's web-site for Don Pedro....trip to McClure is with friend's who allready have D-loop reserved for LAFD Boat & ski club...we are visiting family in Granite Bay on the 16th of june and then dropping down and crash the LAFD party. I'm on my own for a site at Barret Cove. I was hoping someone had some good intel, we'll be McClurestarting on sunday the 18th to friday the 23rd of june.....wedge

Eliminator 4 Life
    what's web-site for Don Pedro....trip to McClure is with friend's who allready have D-loop reserved for LAFD Boat & ski club...we are visiting family in Granite Bay on the 16th of june and then dropping down and crash the LAFD party. I'm on my own for a site at Barret Cove. I was hoping someone had some good intel, we'll be McClurestarting on sunday the 18th to friday the 23rd of june.....wedge
    http://www.donpedrolake.com/Campgrou...ground=Fleming