Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Trucker holding it down on 6th Street?

Cas
    ok, I am so done reading about how this guy is gonna kick ass on that guy and that guy is gonna get sawed off by whozits and this guy is gonna get spanked by whatchamacallit.
    I'm here to tell ya that I'm bring my real light weight layup down to humble all of you wannabe's!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t/skeleton.jpg
    shaken in yer boots now, I bet!

LOWRIVER2
    Have fun Chris,
    Damn, hundred years ago and we'd be talking about a gun fight, now it's just about expensive motors/LOL.
    You gonna be around LL on the 4th? I'm gonna be in the vicinity again. C ya at the sand bar.

49er
    CS,
    When your done spankin these 909ers I will come out and put some extra hurt on um with my 19' CP with the family ski package. :rollside:
    Balls
    whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Like I said before, THIS THREAD SUCKS WITHOUT PICTURES

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    sounds like a 6th st turd squad to me.LOL.All them bad blown 500 inch plus turds who talk about all the beer they drink vs runnin them boats.Aha or lost lakes is where you will find a boat worth runnin.
    I wont mind running any of the 6th st squad.Just hope you aint scared of a lil black flattie with a olds 470 inch motor all aspirated the oiling problem is fixed if it turns 9400 rpm :rollside: or a 4 seat hondo that runs a lil 15 pound bottle in the front passengers feet area and also has a ski tow that is functional. :rollside:
    Both boats are at chowchilla this weekend if you want a try at it too.
    77(is drinking)charger but will back it up and dont have to hide behind a fake username just bring it.
    So your back into the game again? I hope to see you at the world finals this year

adnoh
    CS,
    When your done spankin these 909ers I will come out and put some extra hurt on um with my 19' CP with the family ski package. :rollside:
    Balls
    909 ers just might have a race for you
    19 ft cp threw transom bimini top uppp

HBjet
    whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :yuk:
    Again, the only shit talking allowed on this thread is from the 6th street crew.

[QUOTE=49er]whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :
    At least no one's mentioned 951. I just got back from LL Wednesday. Spent 3 days there and the weekend at BR. Saw a couple Flatties that turned for the beach when I came by at BR, and went down to Aha Quin twice looking for action while at LL. Saw some fish and ducks, but no boats. I'll come spectate tomorrow with my cooler. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

ezail
    damn straight hb ,better show some respect when ur dealn with 909.them boys are no joke .

49er
    [QUOTE=49er]whats up with the 909er hit, seems like thats the only comment you fags from the OC can come up with don't put your parents money where your mouth is. save your moneny for the back street boys concert :
    At least no one's mentioned 951. I just got back from LL Wednesday. Spent 3 days there and the weekend at BR. Saw a couple Flatties that turned for the beach when I came by at BR, and went down to Aha Quin twice looking for action while at LL. Saw some fish and ducks, but no boats. I'll come spectate tomorrow with my cooler. RR
    we are former 909ers now residing in the 951.