Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Trucker holding it down on 6th Street?

ezail
    hey adnoh u believe this chit

adnoh
    hey adnoh u believe this chit
    you ahhdda show that cs19 what a single carb is all about

cyclone
    you guys had better bring something quicker than 9 or 10 second boats to race CS. Hate to break this to you but the holeshot on his boat is a monster. I have a feeling he is going to saw you guys off unless you bring out the black Texas Tunnel with the blown alky deal and he has the nuts to stand on the gas for more than 400 feet. otherwise its going to be an "all cs" show on saturday.
    not talking smack, just a dose of reality. but hey maybe i'm wrong. Maybe those 8 second passes he made off the bottle in phoenix were a fluke? good luck fellas.

460 jus getn it
    you guys had better bring something quicker than 9 or 10 second boats to race CS. Hate to break this to you but the holeshot on his boat is a monster. I have a feeling he is going to saw you guys off unless you bring out the black Texas Tunnel with the blown alky deal and he has the nuts to stand on the gas for more than 400 feet. otherwise its going to be an "all cs" show on saturday.
    not talking smack, just a dose of reality. but hey maybe i'm wrong. Maybe those 8 second passes he made off the bottle in phoenix were a fluke? good luck fellas.
    First time i have posted in here, but i couldnt agree more........................
    Better bring your A Game.............................................. ....................

adnoh
    are you the guy that last summer got broke off by the yellow boat with his mom riding passenger
    and that after your boat the week before coming off the track running 9 05

adnoh
    doesnt your buddy with the red cp single carb run in the eights
    last year didnt the yellow cp wax the red cp
    doesnt the red cp hand it to cs19

hairysituation
    Trucker I got some :crossx: CH3NO2 :crossx: to make it a hairysituation :220v:

doesnt your buddy with the red cp single carb run in the eights
    last year didnt the yellow cp wax the red cp
    doesnt the red cp hand it to cs19
    youve been given false information adonah, shaun knows what really happened that day when he raced the red boat, he can claim the win all he wants but the red boat wasnt running for sh*t that day and he knows that. Im sure the red boat will be back for a little rematch.
    if the red boat shows up on the bottle we are all in big trouble.

I built my boat from an empty hull, so you have no idea what your talking about.the loader has been in and out of this boat many times, i don't need to run and ask someone to do it for me or which way to turn the wrench like you do.I was trying to be cool about everything, but i guess its true what everyone says ( you are a quere ).i guess now i will have to take the throttle stop off and hand you yours.
    if you only knew what your buddies had to say about you all week.
    im attempting to keep it cool here,only TRYING to have a little fun but you keep getting butthurt over nothing (the loader comment)
    reeeelllaaaxxxxx 49er.

5483 views..Nice!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425