Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trucker holding it down on 6th Street?

NELSON#109
    ok, as any one that has met me ( if u meet me you party ) knows.... cs19, is a FAG... ,but, i willl testify under oath... he is a pile of shit. but seriousely... i stoped racing soley because he is the most bitchen jet boat driver on earth.... and further more his boat is a force to be recond with ( much like the second coming of christ!!!!! )...... no but on a somewhat seriouse (im the worst speller ever) note... he really is a chase you down and race you type a guy... sooooooooo..... i here buy challenge any and all comers to an all out pink slip race.... i call it the 1st anal... bash the king with what ever you can bring... international.... ok, anyways; so he is tryin to get more peps to the track.... well, one day we will all come togather. when we do we will call ourselves the boatformers.... anywhooooooooooe, i know how all you slow ass losers feel... ive already dealt and been dealt with by this so called "GOD" truth be told he's a sucker for stress... and if you want to see him cry... all ya gotta do is show him a picture of me flexin.... ok, i gotta go back to work (the man doesnt race)..... and btw i have been drinkin heavily, and i am gonna opporate equiptment in your nieborhood.... if the freeway is closed tonoght, thank god... one of these days ill show you punks how it's done........ btw MR. STEEL COMP... dont get smart... it's bound to make your head hurt.... "PEACE OUT" (I TURNED OVER A NEW TURD)...... NELSON#10900000000000000... I PLAYED THE LOTO & IM FEELIN UN LUCKY!!!!!!

pattymelt18
    thats some shiat right there

QuickJet
    I heard that @ the track all you do is hold a rope all day and wait and wait and wait.

steelcomp
    ok, as any one that has met me ( if u meet me you party ) knows.... cs19, is a FAG... ,but, i willl testify under oath... he is a pile of shit. but seriousely... i stoped racing soley because he is the most bitchen jet boat driver on earth.... and further more his boat is a force to be recond with ( much like the second coming of christ!!!!! )...... no but on a somewhat seriouse (im the worst speller ever) note... he really is a chase you down and race you type a guy... sooooooooo..... i here buy challenge any and all comers to an all out pink slip race.... i call it the 1st anal... bash the king with what ever you can bring... international.... ok, anyways; so he is tryin to get more peps to the track.... well, one day we will all come togather. when we do we will call ourselves the boatformers.... anywhooooooooooe, i know how all you slow ass losers feel... ive already dealt and been dealt with by this so called "GOD" truth be told he's a sucker for stress... and if you want to see him cry... all ya gotta do is show him a picture of me flexin.... ok, i gotta go back to work (the man doesnt race)..... and btw i have been drinkin heavily, and i am gonna opporate equiptment in your nieborhood.... if the freeway is closed tonoght, thank god... one of these days ill show you punks how it's done........ btw MR. STEEL COMP... dont get smart... it's bound to make your head hurt.... "PEACE OUT" (I TURNED OVER A NEW TURD)...... NELSON#10900000000000000... I PLAYED THE LOTO & IM FEELIN UN LUCKY!!!!!!
    Man, you're FOCKD up!! You're the one who's gonna have the hurt head! I'm surprised you can even see the keyboard. You're gonna have some blood shot eyes and a rubber asshole tomorrow!
    Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw! :rollside: :rollside:

bp
    I heard that @ the track all you do is hold a rope all day and wait and wait and wait.
    um, sometimes it's less than all day.. for some guys, all they -want- to do is wait

The way I see it cs19 if your gonna talk shit about river racing why is it last year you chased down danny at the avi??? If you feel the track is the place to be then stick to the track and quit talking shit to everyone that you can beat them because if I remember right the one time last year when you came down to 6th st you pussied out and ran away before you had the chance to prove yourself!!!!!! If your shit is so fast then why'd you run??? so come down to 6th st and IF you win I'll be the first to walk over and shake your hand and hand you a coors light!!!!
    I already said I love racing on the river as much as the next guy, I have nothing against it, I enjoy it as much as you guys but until you try something else you wont understand where I am coming from.
    Im trying to get you and your pal with the yellow cp to the racetrack. Ive tried everything..Ill pay your entry,track down some saftey gear for you,whatever you need. You guys wont go, why is that? I think I know why.
    Yes I was scared at 6th street last time. Scared of the 2 foot slop and cops everywhere,if its like that next time I wont race you then either. I have nothing to prove anyways Trucker, I know what my boat runs. The question at hand is how does your boat run and how does the yellow one run ??
    Ill race you and your buddies at the river or the race track.Let me know when, hopefully its before the 4th.

steelcomp
    Word.

That's not important.
    I come from an older school where we handled the "fish stories" ourselves, and didn't need a "sanctioning body" to back up our wins.
    You can't force a guy to race you at the track, but you can chase him down on the street (or river in this case) and once you find him, if he chickens out, especially after talking trash, well, that's worse than racing and losing.
    Cruising around and looking for races is half the fun. You're cruisin along and see a guy, and you only know what you see and hear. You have to decide. Can you take him? Only one way to find out. Some times you havta' filp a bitch and chase for a while, and if you're not sure, you keep checkin it out for a while. He knows you're there, too. Finally, you pull up, go side by side, and check things out a little closer. 'Course, you know that by now, you're stuck, and there's no backing out. There's a language, and you just threw down the challange. You look eachother in the eye and acknowledge...but you gotta watch where you're going. Heart's pounding a little faster now. Next light, or you just start to slow for a start...either way... and then...go for it. It dosen't take long to figure out who's who, either. Next light it's either smiles and thumbs up, or you try again. Either that, or the loser pulls up and turns off early 'cause he dosen't want to have to look you in the eye again.
    Ahhh, the good ol' days.
    None of this is important either..Like Ive never done exactly what you said here..I did that EXACT same thing last weekend,guy comes by the beach in an 18cp, waves and gives it a few romps, i chase him down,etc.,etc.
    Steel, we dont need a racetrack to handle it, but I think its a humbling experience for some and Id like to see a few timeslips on these boats.
    Also, in some instances more than 600 ft. is needed, too many of these guys are calling the race based on who left on who, sorry thats not a race.
    I have an example where I "lost" a race at the river cause this guy left on me by atleast 2 boat lenghts and he lifted about 400 ft. into the run and said he won, I took the loss and didnt say much. That same boat ended up at ming and we paired off, he didnt stand a chance.Also raced him at Firebird at the opener, he left on me HARD!! I beat him by over 1/2 second, on the river that would have been a loss if I was racing their way.

Wow your speakin spanish Nelson. If your in town call me, were taking the fishing boat out in newport harbor for another booze cruise today.
    late.

steelcomp
    I know, I know...don't get all in a tither...thing is, if you win, you win. You know it, the other guy knows it, and that's all that matters. If a guy has to win by lying, or cheating, and if he's gonna have guys stand behind him and back him up, then fock 'em. Fock 'em all.
    The race track dosen't lie, and that's why some particular guys won't show. It blows their cover.
    BUT...that dosen't mean racin on the river isn't racin. That was what I was getting at. Racin dickheads will always be racin dickheads. That'll never change.
    None of this is important either..Like Ive never done exactly what you said here..I did that EXACT same thing last weekend,guy comes by the beach in an 18cp, waves and gives it a few romps, i chase him down,etc.,etc.
    Steel, we dont need a racetrack to handle it, but I think its a humbling experience for some and Id like to see a few timeslips on these boats.
    Also, in some instances more than 600 ft. is needed, too many of these guys are calling the race based on who left on who, sorry thats not a race.
    I have an example where I "lost" a race at the river cause this guy left on me by atleast 2 boat lenghts and he lifted about 400 ft. into the run and said he won, I took the loss and didnt say much. That same boat ended up at ming and we paired off, he didnt stand a chance.Also raced him at Firebird at the opener, he left on me HARD!! I beat him by over 1/2 second, on the river that would have been a loss if I was racing their way.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast