Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite PWC move

JB in so cal
    Look at me; I'm standing as I drive.
    Look how many 360's I can do before I puke
    I can go in a straight line forever, then turn reeeeal fast in front of you.
    Betch don't know where I'm gonna turn next.

No Name
    Betch don't know where I'm gonna turn next.
    That was my favorite.......... LOL. :boxed:

TRUMP TIGHT
    Last time i was on one a girl on a seadoo gets in front of me and cuts the wheel. I slammed right into the side of her! It put an 18 in gash in the skie and banged up her hip. She was out with a friends family on rented jetskies! $100 per in of damage and the dad didnt get insurance! Nothing really wrong with my skie though. It was to bad she was so stupid because she was a pretty girl!!:rollside:

kcvega
    I was a PWC owner from 97 till this year, finally got me a boat. I was very aware of the boats around me when I was riding, but this year as a boat driver now I can say what dumbasses some of those PWC guys are. Most probably don't realize what they're doing. My favorite so far is they run in front of ya and then just stop.

Cheap Thrills
    My absolute favorite is when the frackin idiot puts it back on the trailer and GOES HOME ! but since you didnt list that one I'll have to go with
    "Betch don't know where I'm gonna turn next."
    C.T. :wink:

OCMerrill
    I voted...and it was a tough decision.
    I prefer....
    "Hey, look at my new Zero down financing, 65 mph, I have no idea what I am doing, the rules dont apply to me, I can tow in the fast lane, I'm just bitchen, and F-off because I did not even care that you had a skier in the water with a ROPE between him and your boat, all the time while it takes me about one hour to launch because I have allot of dickn around to do while you wait for me to clear the ramp....Check box
    but yours about cover the rest :rollside:
    Me no likey......PWC's. :220v: :crossx:

kcvega
    I always thought they were holdin that rope for me to limbo under.

HP350SC
    I have one more...
    I'm wide open, crouching and doing 65mph, and I'm pulling away from this Stoker! oh,maybe not

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    C'mon....
    You forgot the ole time classic.....
    "Hey, look at all 4 of us JetSki pals running right up the middle of the river at about 20' apart.....at 40 MPH ....."
    CJG
    :argue:

RAZORSHARP
    How about the duck move? That's when they fall off and their pwc gets away from them and they dive head down ass up when they see a boat coming!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast