Thread: DCB/Eliminator email down??

Ex-Con
    I cant decide between a new Eliminator or DCE 22' boat with a 2.5 or a 300 promax. A MONTH ago I emailed both Eliminator and DCB for info and brochure on their 22' and some questions on speed for each of the hulls.
    Got nothing in the mail, no questions answered from my email...... What happens after I order one and leave a deposit? This is not off to a good start.....
    So can anyone give me any advise on the 22' tunnell with a 2.5 or a 300???
    Thanks
    [ August 14, 2003, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Ex-Con ]

Havasu Hangin'
    I'm not sure about Eliminator...
    ...but I'm pretty sure DCB still uses smoke signals for communication. Perhaps a phone call to Carlos will be more effective...
    ...I hear he just got a shiny new rotary phone.

25 Eagle
    TOBTEK must not be a early riser.

mbrown2
    Call Dave directly you will get a response....
    Also, there might be someone on the boards that might want to get rid of the 22.
    I have emailed Dave, and I get quicker response througn snail mail, but if I call...well that's reason I am a dcb fan...

Ex-Con
    HH- I love your signature!! So if I set a dumpster on fire our back he might see the smoke in San Diego?? LMAO
    On a good note I only have 2 builders to decide on, should be simple-
    Does anyone know anything about the 22' Daytona?

TOBTEK
    Ex-Con:
    I cant decide between a new Eliminator or DCE 22' boat with a 2.5 or a 300 promax. A MONTH ago I emailed both Eliminator and DCB for info and brochure on their 22' and some questions on speed for each of the hulls.
    Got nothing in the mail, no questions answered from my email...... What happens after I order one and leave a deposit? This is not off to a good start.....
    So can anyone give me any advise on the 22' tunnell with a 2.5 or a 300???
    Thanks IF your thinking about a 2.5 on either the DCB or Eliminator, MAKE SURE IT HAS TWO OF THEM! both boats are heavy and you will need two 2.5's. You can get eliminator to put two 300's on there 22 but not on the DCB...bummer. there are some smoking deal's on used Mach22's right now. KAB's twin is the nicest/cleanest/low hours MACH you will find....period! DCB also has a BRANDNEW 2003 MACH22 with a 300x on it. Was built for a buddy of his and now doesnt want it , also just took another twin from a guy in texas that owned it as well as a F26..trading both for a F29 with triple 300x's eek!