Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Those DCB Guys

BoatFloating
    Framer1 thank you and your crew for the tools Saturday. It's always fun loosing steering in a canyon at 80mph. I won't tell Dave or Charley you were at the family picnic instead the regetta.... It will be our little secret...

THREADED INC.
    Like stealth mode.

framer1
    Framer1 thank you and your crew for the tools Saturday. It's always fun loosing steering in a canyon at 80mph. I won't tell Dave or Charley you were at the family picnic instead the regetta.... It will be our little secret...
    Thanks, I lend you tools and what do I get for it....You fink on me :rollside: Next year it will be the regatta for sure. My buddy wanted to take his boat up to the dam, otherwise I would have been kool-aid'in it I did have a good time though.

BoatFloating
    Thanks, I lend you tools and what do I get for it....You fink on me :rollside: Next year it will be the regatta for sure. My buddy wanted to take his boat up to the dam, otherwise I would have been kool-aid'in it I did have a good time though.
    Ya but you used to own a Carrera at one time too right????

framer1
    Ya but you used to own a Carrera at one time too right????
    That is true.... I have to admit it was trouble free. A friend of mine owns it now and it's still trouble free. Must be an aberration of sorts :rollside: I admit I always had fun at the Carrera regatta too, I hope that doesn't get me in trouble.

BoatFloating
    That is true.... I have to admit it was trouble free. A friend of mine owns it now and it's still trouble free. Must be an aberration of sorts :rollside: I admit I always had fun at the Carrera regatta too, I hope that doesn't get me in trouble.
    As long as Charley doesn't read this thread then you're all right... But since in says DCB on the thread it's only a matter of time..... :rollside:

phebus
    Carrera regattas, that's funny :rollside: They must have stopped when you got rid of your boat. Had one last year for the first time in a while, and guess what........don't see one this year

Jrocket
    CHARLEY!!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
    So let me understand this........ you need tools=call at DCB guy, need props=call a DCB guy. Hmmmmm seems to be a pattern here! DCB guys have extra parts & Rocky is a full fledged MOOCH :rollside:
    OH, and I know you will sleep better tonight knowing I orderd TWO new box anchors with 100 feet of rope on each. You will still need to park it for me though

BoatFloating
    So let me understand this........ you need tools=call at DCB guy, need props=call a DCB guy. Hmmmmm seems to be a pattern here! DCB guys have extra parts & Rocky is a full fledged MOOCH :rollside:
    OH, and I know you will sleep better tonight knowing I orderd TWO new box anchors with 100 feet of rope on each. You will still need to park it for me though
    Now that's funny...... You DCB guys need only 2 things tools and a tow rope. The tools are for other people to fix minor problems the rope is for boats with Ilmors.... Sorry Charley it was too tempting......

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast