Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Those DCB Guys

DrewDown
    Framer1 thank you and your crew for the tools Saturday. It's always fun loosing steering in a canyon at 80mph. I won't tell Dave or Charley you were at the family picnic instead the regetta.... It will be our little secret...
    Your shit goes 80???

Kilrtoy
    Your shit goes 80???
    would that be 80 hops per minute

Charley
    would that be 80 hops per minute
    LMAO!

BoatFloating
    Your shit goes 80???
    I take it your new boat might be a DCB. Yes my boat does 80 with out a hair dryer you had to stick on your old boat to see 80 not behind your truck....
    would that be 80 hops per minute.
    I did the math of the cost of my boat to do 80mphs
    29' with stereo = $1,325 per MPH
    26' with boom box = $2,000 per MPH
    So mine must hop because it's so heavy with all the cash I have in it that I saved. Yours runs fast because you only put 3 gallons of gas in it at a time....
    LMAO!
    Did I say Ilmor turnkey power????? is that why your laughing..... You should of painted them yellow for lemons.....

Dave C
    oh snap!! LOL

mbrown2
    Did I say Ilmor turnkey power????? is that why your laughing..... You should of painted them yellow for lemons.....
    OUCH...

OutCole'd
    IDid I say Ilmor turnkey power????? is that why your laughing..... You should of painted them yellow for lemons.....
    That's gonna leave a mark......

TOBTEK
    I take it your new boat might be a DCB. Yes my boat does 80 with out a hair dryer you had to stick on your old boat to see 80 not behind your truck....
    I did the math of the cost of my boat to do 80mphs
    29' with stereo = $1,325 per MPH
    26' with boom box = $2,000 per MPH
    So mine must hop because it's so heavy with all the cash I have in it that I saved. Yours runs fast because you only put 3 gallons of gas in it at a time....
    hmmmmmmmm, MAYBE its just me. BUT id rather spend the little extra money not to DICK with the SET-UP for 2 years ALL the weekends with the frustration of it not working correctly and running around from where you had it rigged, to whom ever RE-MADE the motor brackets, ECT,ECT...... how do you put a price tag on that? I'll take the TEAM TURN KEY DCB and just be done with it. The money one saves is most offten spent in making it right it seems

T-Bag'n
    So let me understand this........ you need tools=call at DCB guy, need props=call a DCB guy. Hmmmmm seems to be a pattern here! DCB guys have extra parts & Rocky is a full fledged MOOCH :rollside:
    OH, and I know you will sleep better tonight knowing I orderd TWO new box anchors with 100 feet of rope on each. You will still need to park it for me though
    Off topic but are still coming up to shasta next weekend?? What day are you arriving and will you be bringing any of the "Sauce" with you or can I place an order.

TOBTEK
    Off topic but are still coming up to shasta next weekend?? What day are you arriving and will you be bringing any of the "Sauce" with you or can I place an order.
    YES, we are leaving this Sat morning EARLY. Sorry but I turned all the rights over to patrick/rolen20's for the HotSauce distro.... his # is 602-312-4550 or www.boatbling.net I dont think I even have enough for myself :cry:
    PS: ROCKY is still a homo!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast