Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Love Those DCB Guys

TOBTEK
    Really sour there. Note to self: When Chris is throwing the dice, play the Don't Come.
    HEY.... where were you last weekend??? was looking all through the islander for you. You didnt miss anything at the dinner, unless you were at unionJacks table....... flippin cheater!

GN2RVR
    What was up with the Excursion. my ex is fine but my 04 350 6.0 has had alot of problems lately. from running like shi.... to stalling while towing the 36 daytona. real nice when 18,000 # wont stop or turn cause it shut off. How far do I go before enough is enough

boxscore
    HEY.... where were you last weekend??? was looking all through the islander for you. You didnt miss anything at the dinner, unless you were at unionJacks table....... flippin cheater!
    Pardzee, It hasn't been the greatest summer yet. I had a lil conflict with the schedule RE: Regatta. Leaving tommorrow for my second trip of the year. I'll be on the water tommorrow night, ALL DAY Friday, and ALL DAY Saturday. I got some making up to do. You gonna be around?

TOBTEK
    Pardzee, It hasn't been the greatest summer yet. I had a lil conflict with the schedule RE: Regatta. Leaving tommorrow for my second trip of the year. I'll be on the water tommorrow night, ALL DAY Friday, and ALL DAY Saturday. I got some making up to do. You gonna be around?
    no havasu this weekend, we are leaving for Shasta Sat morning till the 18th

Kilrtoy
    come on Chris..... just admit it was a Blobsdale motor issue with the I/O, and you had the props on the wrong engines with the twin........ come on now :rollside: DCB's dont have issues.....
    Is this true he put his props on backwards

boxscore
    Is this true he put his props on backwards
    wow...

Charley
    no havasu this weekend, we are leaving for Shasta Sat morning till the 18th
    Ahh my old stomping grounds!!! have fun up there man it is a beautiful lake!! see if you can find the campsite "arbuckle flats" that is the site my family and I stayed at least (4) 2 week trips at when I was growing up!
    PS, that $120 would buy you alotta block ICE

TOBTEK
    Ahh my old stomping grounds!!! have fun up there man it is a beautiful lake!! see if you can find the campsite "arbuckle flats" that is the site my family and I stayed at least (4) 2 week trips at when I was growing up!
    PS, that $120 would buy you alotta block ICE
    that $120.00 has turned into $240.00 with interest now

Charley
    that $120.00 has turned into $240.00 with interest now
    I am now having an official lapse of memory about the whole thing, I hope you got some $hit in writing cause you have a better chance of getting Havasu cig to buy a dcb than of me giving you $240

Havasu Cig
    come on Chris..... just admit it was a Blobsdale motor issue with the I/O, and you had the props on the wrong engines with the twin........ come on now :rollside: DCB's dont have issues.....
    I hope you are kidding!!
    The issues I had with Blosdale he took care of. The gear ratio problem on the same boat was not a Blosdale issue but was a DCB issue. Dave solution was to lower my X dimension with a spacer which would have killed my performance. I payed out of my pocket to have the gear ratio changed and buy a new labbed prop instead. It kind of sucks when you take delivery of the boat at Havasu and the thing won't plane. Tony (who delivered the boat) actually went and told dave who was at the nautical that weekend how screwed up the set-up was.
    The O/B boat never had a problem with props, so I am not really sure what you are talking about there. The props on that boat were actually very nice, and the boat accelerated and planned very well. It was many other issues I had with the boat that was a problem. When the riggers are telling you to have Dave take the boat back because it was a lemon I think that is saying something. Sounds like you are getting some bad info from someone.
    I won't even go into the problems on the first DCB (Eliminator) I bought because it was before most of you, including Charley, even knew who DCB was.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast