Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NWer's

Blown Away
    The tastin-n-racin will be a great time for a hot boat get togethere sunday great food ,float and watch the races.
    www.tastinracin.com
    www.skagenboats.com

Harley5229
    sounds like from the skagenboats forum that there should be a good group there - just wish I could still go. Maybe my friend will have her baby before the weekend and then I'll be off the hook!!!!

malcolm
    Got any old Jeeps you could offer her a ride in? Just a thought....

Harley5229
    Got any old Jeeps you could offer her a ride in? Just a thought....
    heehee...maybe I could feed her spicy mexican food while driving her around in a jeep on an old bumpy Enumclaw backroad!!!!

Captain Assin' Off
    Got the weekend off, who all is going? I still can't get of the "Offline" designation on the Skagen page, so I rely on this for communication. Is '68 Drop going? If so, I'll bring a Ness Hat. We could be big, and have the Ness cranes launch our boats, at the site, but I dont know if everyone is going to be organized enough for that. We'll see, and see you all there! Cheers! :coffeycup

1968Droptop
    Got the weekend off, who all is going? I still can't get of the "Offline" designation on the Skagen page, so I rely on this for communication. Is '68 Drop going? If so, I'll bring a Ness Hat. We could be big, and have the Ness cranes launch our boats, at the site, but I dont know if everyone is going to be organized enough for that. We'll see, and see you all there! Cheers! :coffeycup
    Saturday is the only day I can make it. Chase has a quad race on Sunday. If you have the weekend off, wanna go both days ??
    Maybe Tony's cold will act up again at 8:30am on Saturday

Blown Away
    My throat is a little sore.No I wish I could go both days, but I can't :cry:

JETBOY03
    im planning on going i dont know if i can make it both days. let me know what day most of you are planning on.

Captain Assin' Off
    Don't think both days will work for me, so what ever day is best for most. It's starting to get to be the season up here finally... :skull:

1968Droptop
    Looks like I'm out for either day. Dropped off the tanks today, won't be done before Friday . Oh well, $125 repair is better than replacing both of them. Have fun all............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast