Thread: Tobtek

woodster
    Did u ever make it out to hiddenshores? if so how did u like it?

24RODjr
    nice avatar brother!!!

PlayTime
    Im just here for the avatar!!

TOBTEK
    woodster:
    Did u ever make it out to hiddenshores? if so how did u like it? yep,yep, we went out Tuesday without the boat just to look around. I cant believe the difference from the last time I saw it. For the last few years we have been launching at fishers so I havent even gone down there. Last I rememberd was launching then going by the trashy trailers up on the bluff with the old gross stairways. They have really done a great job cleaning the place up. so im guessing you are in section D during the summer? I would love to step up to one of the resort homes, but just not in the cards right now. Wish I had someone to go in with on one of those. Have been looking at a few 5th wheel trailers, if I could get the approval of Miss Tobtek id be there next weekend seting up camp. I need to close the deal.....very nice, but kinda expensive! They charge the same space rent for a 20ft trailer or one of the estate resort homes on the hill, I dont understand that.

TOBTEK
    oh yea, forgot to mention. LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!

Reaper1
    That avatar is TIGHT wink

woodster
    That avatar is TIGHT ...LOL ya it kinda puts you in a trance.. The thing about those homes up above is thay cost around 90,0000 grand! plus u have to pay the 300 or so a month.. Ya we were in D4 last year.we payed 300 a month or i think the ones on the water are 375?im trying to reserve one of those if there are any still available.My nieghbor just ordered a ultra 19ft shadow pickle so im stoked hell be out there this year also. .Its deffinatly worth the money if u can swing it. Really nice to just drive out to the river and have everything waiting for you

TOBTEK
    OK, so who has a 2000 or newer 30+ foot triple slide 5th wheel they want to sell below wholesale book? Alfa,alpinlite, any highline will do! still lookin, but without any luck! I thought the economy was bad? nobody is selling cheap.......help or I/we will be on KAB's floor