Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam:Cheap Havasu tow vehicles for sale

Arizona Don
    I'm selling a couple of older tow vehicles that I've had for years and replacing them with one that is a little newer. They both are wonderful for in-town launching and have cold air conditioning and good running 454 engines.
    The 1974 Suburban is 3/4 ton got a new GM crate 454 about 20,000 miles ago, has dual air, full dual exhaust,big radiator, new tires, lowered spindles, gets about 10 mpg and will tow anything,anywhere, anytime with the a.c cranking without risk of overheating. It has presentable white paint and I want $3333 for it.
    The 76 Dually has a 454 with headers and flowmasters, 3" lowered belltech spindles, heavy rear suspension, new tires, big radiator, crankin A/C, etc. Paint is less than wonderful but red velour interior is nice. It has a couple of minor mechanical issues that would make me hesitate to go out of town with it, but I launch with it regularly. I'm asking $2999 for it.
    These trucks would be great "leave in Havasu" tow vehicles for anyone having a vacation home or storage here and considering making the weekend commute in an economy car.
    (928)453-7470 or (928)846-9281 or azdon@yahoo.com

Arizona Don
    Thanks!

Big Warlock
    Join this month. Three poats. Spammin already!! Nice entrance!! :crossx:

Arizona Don
    Someone else may have registered my old identity when I gave it up.... been here forever but don't often have any reason to post because some folks here treat me like crap for no reason (not naming names)

hoolign
    Someone else may have registered my old identity when I gave it up.... been here forever but don't often have any reason to post because some folks here treat me like crap for no reason (not naming names)
    Treat you like crap??? Names man ...names
    :rollside:

Havasu1986
    Welcome back Karl

Arizona Don
    Carl?

BigDoug
    ooohhhhhhhhhh.....................this is gonna get good real soon !!!!!!
    p.s. i don't think it's the same Karl...............but you never know ????

Arizona Don
    Hot carl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast