Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: River Trailer 4 Sale Cheap

cyclone
    26-foot Komfort 5th Wheel trailer stored at Big River RV Park in Parker, Arizona
    good shape, AC works great, plumbing just gone through, walk around queen bed up front, private tub shower bathroom with vanity and closet between master bedroom and rear living area, double kitchen sink, fullsize fridge/freezer/ separate oven range, couch in the rear that folds out to full size bed, fold out dinette, mini blinds over all the windows, lots of cabinets and storage inside and outside of the trailer, external awning needs some attention because the wind tore it a bit.
    this trailer is comfortable and inside is really clean. Its stored outdoors year round so the outside looks dirty. Needs a good scrubbing and the usual resealing of the outside vents. good rubber on the wheels if you want to tow it somewhere else other than big river
    $2500 bucks and its yours. Perfect river pad.
    i forgot to take photos of it when i left the river this weekend but if you want to look at it the office has keys at the park. If you call they'll let you inside the trailer to check it out. Otherwise, i'll be back out there in a few weeks and will take pics.
    714 342 3466 mike

714 342 33466 mike
    cyclone, been trying to call but couldnt get through. i had 2500 cash ready for the trailer but I found something else now, forget it.

cyclone
    gee thanks chris.

cxr133
    pics????
    how much is storage/space rent??

cyclone
    pics????
    how much is storage/space rent??
    I don't have pics now but am going back out to the river in a few weeks so i can take them then.
    storage is 50 bucks a month inside the park or 35 bucks a month at 4 Feathers storage a few blocks away from the park. If you keep it stored inside the park they'll tow it out to a spot for 15 bucks whenever you want to come to the river. space rental for a weekend is like 60 bucks or 290 bucks per month. We store the trailer during winter and keep it on a spot during the summer.

cyclone
    Bump

LAFD
    might be interested if you still have it in a few weeks shoot me some pics so i can see what it looks like. very interested though.

LAFD
    oh yeah forgot to ask what year is it.

cxr133
    yeah what year?
    and how many does it sleep comfortably??

cyclone
    I'll have to check the title but off the top of my head i think its an 1986. It sleeps four comfortably. The front of the trailer has a queen size bed you can walk around. middle of the trailer has a private bath and then its onto the kitchen and behind that at the back of the trailer is a couch that folds out into a full size bed. there's floor space for people to sleep on i suppose but four people fit comfortably. the bathroom eats up a good portion of the space in the trailer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast