Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dam Run Pics, only a week later!

Midlife Advantage
    Nice pics Tim. Sorry we missed it.
    well, we managed to get along without ya, it was tough, but we made it happen

JB in so cal
    In my experiences with the man, I thought that he went above and beyond being an asset to a HB'er; towing another boat for 50 miles sets the bar veeeeerrrrrryyyyy high!!
    Way to go, D!!!

shadow
    **** THAT SHIT...
    Tow me to the nearest dock and haul ass with the wife to get the truck..... That is way to much gas to waste.....
    Looks like a great time
    Thats all fine and dandy when you are in Havasu and the nearest dock is 10-15 minutes away in any direction.We looked at it like what the hell lets make a day of it we are going that direction anyway,why stress about leaving someone or the boat sitting on the dock and screwing the day up running around getting someone back to the tow vehicle while someone else is sitting on a dock waiting somewhere.Who needs to haul ass?We were on cruise and party mode.

Midlife Advantage
    Thats all fine and dandy when you are in Havasu and the nearest dock is 10-15 minutes away in any direction.We looked at it like what the hell lets make a day of it we are going that direction anyway,why stress about leaving someone or the boat sitting on the dock and screwing the day up running around getting someone back to the tow vehicle while someone else is sitting on a dock waiting somewhere.Who needs to haul ass?We were on cruise and party mode.
    zactly. well done, bravo. I almost wish...uh never mind.

DILLIGAF
    Your a good guy Darrel. That was a good thing to do and the karma will come back for ya.

DILLIGAF

cxr133
    too bad the pics dont work!!!

JetBoatRich
    too bad the pics dont work!!!
    There were some good shots, nice run as well

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456