Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1975 Schiada 21

mbrown2
    Although, I am looking for newer Schiada 21 RC, I talked to this guy today Dan in Havasu and it seems like a great deal.......the boat is only listed in the Havasu Whitesheet at this point....thought I would get him some more publicity...give him a call for additional details...
    His info is as follows:
    Fresh 468 BB Chevy, 2 speed trans., New twin turbos, Recent restoration, Casale V-Drive, Looks and Runs Excellent $19,995 obo
    928-854-4693 LHC
    928-208-7008 Cell
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...17DSCN2762.JPG

OrangePicker
    Although, I am looking for newer Schiada 21 RC, I talked to this guy today Dan in Havasu and it seems like a great deal.......the boat is only listed in the Havasu Whitesheet at this point....thought I would get him some more publicity...give him a call for additional details...
    His info is as follows:
    Fresh 468 BB Chevy, 2 speed trans., New twin turbos, Recent restoration, Casale V-Drive, Looks and Runs Excellent $19,995 obo
    928-854-4693 LHC
    928-208-7008 Cell
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...17DSCN2762.JPG
    Are ya ready for a ride yet?

blackcloud75
    I think he is ready!!!!!
    "Mike, here put this on(lifeline).......Hold on here......take your sunglasses off cuz you will lose them....oh, and put this on also(diaper)....cuz this little thing all ASS"
    OP check pm's

InKahntrol
    I looked at this boat a few weeks ago when it was parked for sale next to Highway 95. I'm curious, does anyone have any detailed info on the boat, because it doesn't look like any Schiada I've ever seen. The bottom is almost totally flat, like a Campbell, and the deck looks more Spectra/Tarva/Howard than Schiada. Anyone?

blackcloud75
    I looked at this boat a few weeks ago when it was parked for sale next to Highway 95. I'm curious, does anyone have any detailed info on the boat, because it doesn't look like any Schiada I've ever seen. The bottom is almost totally flat, like a Campbell, and the deck looks more Spectra/Tarva/Howard than Schiada. Anyone?
    I don't know.....but your Campbell looks freaking clean!!!!!!!!!Nice sled!!!

InKahntrol
    Thanks! Your 24 is awesome too.... that's probably my all time favorite boat, ever. My dad had a 22' Schiada for a while, it was the best riding boat I've ever driven.
    Dan

Riverkid
    That's not a RC. Sure looks like a Spectra 20. I had one just like it a while back... What are the first few letters in the HID?

mbrown2
    That's not a RC. Sure looks like a Spectra 20. I had one just like it a while back... What are the first few letters in the HID?
    I don't have details, but it was listed as a Schiada, but when I saw the pics I new it was not an RC....Call Dan for details....I would be interested to know if Lee has any history on this hull if it is a Schiada..
    Call Dan for details..

I've got a '74 Schiada, 22' daycruiser that looks like this one. I have the drop down the side combing to the back seat arm rests.

No, I was wrong. I just went to my picture gallery. My Schiada has an angular drop at the rear seat arm rests. This one is arc'd from front to back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast