Thread: charley, hows the new boat running?

rivernutts
    ???????????????

Charley
    Well....***boat had it 2 weeks ago... It ran 125mph and change on Radar...powerboat mag had it yesterday and Teague drove it 123mph ....Through the grapevine Bob Teague seemed to REALLY like the boat and it's ride....Well except for the PETO motors JK hehehe
    I love it... it's easier than I thought around the docks, no porpoise ...with the 30" non labbed props it's a hell of a lotta fun on the needles stretch of river.....pretty strong accelleration with those props. IM HAPPY!

Hermosa
    Charley:
    Well....***boat had it 2 weeks ago... It ran 125mph and change on Radar...powerboat mag had it yesterday and Teague drove it 123mph ....Through the grapevine Bob Teague seemed to REALLY like the boat and it's ride....Well except for the PETO motors JK hehehe
    I love it... it's easier than I thought around the docks, no porpoise ...with the 30" non labbed props it's a hell of a lotta fun on the needles stretch of river.....pretty strong accelleration with those props. IM HAPPY! How could you not be happy, that boat is a wet dream! Very nice setup you got there, DCB baby... DCB.

HavasuDreamin'
    I tell you the snorkel incident takes the cake for supremecy in customer service. eek!
    125 isn't to shabby at all. Nice.

hulshot
    Charlie, the first glimps of the boat on the water was at the sandbar when Dave aired it out a couple of times. That is a very good looking boat. I also say it at the boat show up close but it had no engines in it. No doubt it is one of the nicest boats out. Congrats. (who knows maybe if I do sell mine I can figure out a way to get one like yours)

Mr.Havasu
    I got a good shot of you running by site six during the heat wave poker run, Had a nice attitude. I'll post it later when I'm home.

Charley
    warlock25:
    I got a good shot of you running by site six during the heat wave poker run, Had a nice attitude. I'll post it later when I'm home. sweet!!! Thanks Warlock!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by warlock25:
    I got a good shot of you running by site six during the heat wave poker run, Had a nice attitude. I'll post it later when I'm home. Hey Charley do you know what the back of your boat looks like just after take off????
    At the Poker run on Saturday I was behind you leaving the channel, wink if I didn't stop and talk to Brian I probably would have been next to you to say what up!
    So as you where leaving I busted out the Digital and got one shot of you.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/55Charleyleaveschannel-med.jpg[/img]
    HDD

hot_diggity_dog
    Charley I'll see you & Brian out there on Saturday.
    HDD