Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat Deckboat

Thunderbutt
    Is Warlock going out of businss? I called two times requesting imformation on ther Deckboat, with no reply. One time I talked to Carter Reed himself. I even e-mailed them, nothing. Maybe they don't want to sell me a boat.

warlock does have a shop but i wouldn't buy a boat from them.carter is on very shakey ground.plus like hb said there ugly plus they dont make party cats anymore.

FastCats
    Hi HB Jet,
    We have been tooling the deck on our 26 platform for a deckboat that looks very close. Those guys did a great job on the deck. We think it will work well on our 26 bottom (proven) with a swim platform, thereby calling it a 28.
    We are also working on a center console fishing deck for the 26 to be rigged with outboards.
    Scott
    [This message has been edited by FastCats (edited December 16, 2001).]

MrHavasuCat
    Man, that Warlock is just plain ugly, I have never seen one before. I have to agree with HB JET, the Conquest (Eliminator) deck boats are the nicest looking ones out there.

RiverDave2
    MrHavasuCat, you forgot Best Performing party deck as well.
    I'd like to see what Scott has in the works for his party cat, but right now the Conquest/Eliminator/SleekCraft/everyone elses http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif is by FAR AND AWAY the best one going..
    RD

gimprvr
    I'm with you the Conquest and Eliminator Fun decks are the best looking & most all around functional boats out. Sorry Warlock but that thing is ugly!!!
    [This message has been edited by gimprvr (edited December 17, 2001).]

MrHavasuCat
    I did'nt want to comment on performance because I really don't know a whole lot about the different deck boats as far as performance is concerned. I know that there is an all white Conquest running a Blosdale blown 581 at Havasu that is good for 102 mph. That is damn fast for a party cat!!

HBjet
    So fast it blew off all the colors. Isn't that the same one in a previous Hot Boat?
    HBjet

Havasu_Dreamin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast