Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prescott Valley Development....

NOTALENT
    Has anyone seen, looked into or heard of this new community there doing???
    www.pronghornranch.com
    Pronghorn Ranch Community
    A 640 Acre master planned community developed by Brown Family Communities.
    It is located in the wide-open surroundings of Prescott Valley with views of Mingus Moutains, the Bradshaws and even San Francisco Peaks from some lots.
    Amenities include a $2 million clubhouse with putting green, outdoor swimming pool and spa, tennis and basketball courts, exercise room, and an entertainment area with a full kitchen.
    The development also provides expansive open space with a trail system and family size parks with a rich array of amenities at still surprisingly affordable prices. Their unique country style homes range from 1,240 sq ft to over 2,800 sq ft and lot sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 acres on our single family homes.
    There are an estimated 1440 homes that will be built at completion of the community.
    Homes range in size between 1457SF-2860SF and priced between $216,990 and $338,990 as of 12/1/05.
    Call Lou Vetter for availability, floor plans and pricing at 800-226-9796
    Features
    Lot Features
    Fence (Block)
    Road Type (Paved)
    Sewer Utilities (City)
    View (Depends On Specific Lot)
    Building Features
    Cable TV (Available)
    Cooling System (A/C)
    Fire Alarm (Smoke Detectors Per Code)
    Gross Living Area Sq Ft (1457)
    Heating System (Gas)
    Roof (Asphalt Shingle)
    Exterior Features
    Exterior Construction (Frame/Stucco or Siding)
    Parking (2 Car)
    Community Info
    Clubhouse (1 Existing 1 to be built 2006-2007)
    Gym (Exercise Room)
    Home Owner Association ($65 Per Qtr)
    Playground (Multiple Parks)
    Pool (1 Existing 2 to be added 2006-2007)
    Spa (1 Existing 1 to be added 2006-2007)
    Tennis (Outdoor Lighted Courts and Basketball Courts

Jordy
    Prescott is a fockin' nightmare anymore. It's gotten SO big, traffic sucks, the I-17 between Phoenix and Cordes Junction is always packed. No thanks.
    Oh, and that's in Prescott Valley which is between Cordes Junction and Prescott. Surrounded by lots of mountains, but mainly high desert, not lots of pine trees, more scrub juniper and the like. It's hot in the summer and very cold in the winter.

NOTALENT
    Thats what im looking for... :rollside: Looking around for my first house..my parents bougt another house there....made a nice amount of money the last year with it...and its been a solid rental.
    This community looks pretty nice. They have a few like that here in HB. Great sellers.

cdog
    Are you paying attention to whats going on around you? If you want to buy somthing to make money on wait a while and get into the san diego condo market in a 6-12 months. They are way over built. "Listen young grasshopper, to those who have walked the path before you." (in my best old asian guy voice). Also, stay away from any area that has no industy/jobs and never buy a rental with a negitive cash flow. CAP RATE! 10% Good Luck!!!!!
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...homes0609.html
    http://www.kfmb.com/features/consume...y.php?id=51967

Outnumbered
    I would not look there for investment. Too far away from the real job core in the state. There is plenty to be had in the valley in that price range. Money Mag is predicting a 19% decline in property values in AZ over the next 5-7 years. I don't know if I buy into their prediction but I do know that you are not going to see the appreciation over the next few years that your parents and others have seen. AZ was one of the top appreciating markets in the nation over the past few years. But its pretty flat now.
    Just like cdog said, do not buy a rental unless you can make it flow. Otherwise you will have to hang onto it for about 10 years to make any decent amount of return. Buy yourself a house or condo to live in that is in an area where you can find a job. The tax benefits and long term appreciation will pay off eventually. Timing just sucks for investors right now. Its about the worst time to buy a house for a short-term investment. Good luck and get a good agent.

NOTALENT
    Are you paying attention to whats going on around you? If you want to buy somthing to make money on wait a while and get into the san diego condo market in a 6-12 months. They are way over built. "Listen young grasshopper, to those who have walked the path before you." (in my best old asian guy voice). Also, stay away from any area that has no industy/jobs and never buy a rental with a negitive cash flow. CAP RATE! 10% Good Luck!!!!!
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...homes0609.html
    http://www.kfmb.com/features/consume...y.php?id=51967
    haha...Im just browsing...kinda anxious, but It will probably be around 8 months before I buy. I will have to check into SD area. Have not yet.

2Driver
    IMoney Mag is predicting a 19% decline in property values in AZ over the next 5-7 years.
    JOhn, Do you know what issue that was?
    Prescott, yet another cool AZ town stampeded into the ground. Of course that depends on your perspective.

Jordy
    Prescott, yet another cool AZ town stampeded into the ground.
    Exactly. Used to be a fun place to go, now you can have it. I remember when you actually left Prescott Valley and drove for a while before you came over the hill and down into Prescott. Not anymore. It's all one big mess of traffic. I haven't been up there for a year or so, but it was sad last time I was there.

cdog
    Here ya go. Just reduced 50k. Wonder why? Seriously. I can see 10-15 acres for that price but geeze, things are out of wack!
    http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=279177

Outnumbered
    JOhn, Do you know what issue that was?
    Prescott, yet another cool AZ town stampeded into the ground. Of course that depends on your perspective.
    June 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast