Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Social Security

Old Texan
    Yes, you could call me dickless if it makes you feel like a man. If you could read, you'd know what the name is. (by the way, I am dickless being a woman and all) I reckon since the Dems screwed the system up over and over again and expect the Republicans to fix their fock ups maybe they could fix the screw ups they made in the first place.(notice I didn't say you since you don't seem bright enough to hold any public office just as the rest of the people you support?) Why is it that most Democrats seem to be highly uneducated? I guess their (or should I say your?) mentality is of a 3rd grade level where they (or you) run to daddy to fix things.
    Topless, there are several factors that require consideration when attempting communication with PeeWeeX:
    - He is intimidated by penis', thus will question everyone if they possess or have access to one
    - He has trouble remembering which trailer his Pop lives in so when he runs for help he gets really confused. Pop changed to plastic bags several years ago and the lil' fella feels abandoned (again).
    - He'll be right proud of your raising his level of achieved education up by a grade. He only went through the second, but he did spend several years completing the second so in his mind he actually thinks he made it through grade 6 like his 1st cousin / brother Jethro.
    I hope this information helps understand this buffoon and why he's like he is.

Poster X
    I did do it in my head and the 'ol gray matter ain't what it used to be so..let's do the math together class.
    First we had Richard Nixon from January 1969 until August 1974
    Then we had Gerald Ford from August 74 until January 1977
    Then we had Jimmy Carter from January 1977 until January 1981
    Then we had Ronald Reagan from January 1981 until January 1989
    Then we had George H. Bush from January 1989 until January 1993
    Then we had Clinton (remember him?) from January 1993 until January 2001
    Then since January 2001 we've had the current jackass until present.
    While the local think tank here does the math please take time and look into the listed Presidency's and find out exactly what each Republican did about the things you constantly whine about. Little things like social security (those pesky old geezers should just die), social programs such as unemployment, welfare etc. Or any one of the plethora of complaints you have about current and past government. I will help you a little. The one thing they ALL have in common is that they ran on a platform to reform taxation for these troublesome little pork fat programs that make you well educated, highly intellectual, indelibly evolved, white homosapien, uber classed little punks (chicks included), pay far too much in taxes. So with all that time, and all that power, your candidates have not done diddly-squat to change one mother fuc#in thang. Have a nice day.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Is it topless or dickless? I'm horrible with names.
    Isn't that funny. poser tried to insult Topless by calling her dickless. Penis envy is an amazing thing, even to the point of being jealous of those actually without.
    Maybe, just maybe, if he posts here long enough, he'll learn how to read (I kinda doubt it tho, ya just can't teach an old bag new tricks very often). I think the counting thing eluded him when he ran out of fingers, which left him none to point at his toes with to continue.

Old Texan
    I did do it in my head and the 'ol gray matter ain't what it used to be so..let's do the math together class.
    First we had Richard Nixon from January 1969 until August 1974
    Then we had Gerald Ford from August 74 until January 1977
    Then we had Jimmy Carter from January 1977 until January 1981
    Then we had Ronald Reagan from January 1981 until January 1989
    Then we had George H. Bush from January 1989 until January 1993
    Then we had Clinton (remember him?) from January 1993 until January 2001
    Then since January 2001 we've had the current jackass until present.
    While the local think tank here does the math please take time and look into the listed Presidency's and find out exactly what each Republican did about the things you constantly whine about. Little things like social security (those pesky old geezers should just die), social programs such as unemployment, welfare etc. Or any one of the plethora of complaints you have about current and past government. I will help you a little. The one thing they ALL have in common is that they ran on a platform to reform taxation for these troublesome little pork fat programs that make you well educated, highly intellectual, indelibly evolved, white homosapien, uber classed little punks (chicks included), pay far too much in taxes. So with all that time, and all that power, your candidates have not done diddly-squat to change one mother fuc#in thang. Have a nice day.
    Hey numbnuts, explain why when George Bush came up with a plan early last year to work on Social Security he was basically threatened to not "touch a gray hair on the head" of FDR's pet program by "Dingy Harry" Reid and "Tequila Teddy" K. They like you do nothing but whine, moan, and point fingers.
    One good reason is Bush's plan included self responsibility, something your side abhors. In spite of all your ridiculous grumblings about the GOP wanting to control lives, it's the Dem party that seeks more big government and social entitlement programs.
    You and yours reek of hypocrisy. You've never met a lie you could resist.

Poster X
    Jeezus son. You ever read anything beside this forum? Your buddy Dubya outlawed Canadian drugs putting the elderly in the position to rely solely on medicaid and Social Security effectively eliminating any chance of self responsibility. The cost difference is as much as twenty fold in some cases.
    He also borrowed billions from social security to hide the fact the value of the dollar was falling like a frisbee towing a Baja Outlaw. Then he turns around and says everyone should be self sufficient? I think his ass needs to be a bit more self sufficient. Even Dems know their administrations aren't perfect. It's pretty good laugh watching you sheeple trying to protect every dumbass move he makes. You're terrified to be wrong, ever make a mistake or take any responsibility for your actions and ineffectiveness. The end result is, you've become completely inept, irresponsible and the Elmer Fudds of blame hunting.

Old Texan
    Jeezus son. You ever read anything beside this forum? Your buddy Dubya outlawed Canadian drugs putting the elderly in the position to rely solely on medicaid and Social Security effectively eliminating any chance of self responsibility. The cost difference is as much as twenty fold in some cases.
    He also borrowed billions from social security to hide the fact the value of the dollar was falling like a frisbee towing a Baja Outlaw. Then he turns around and says everyone should be self sufficient? I think his ass needs to be a bit more self sufficient. Even Dems know their administrations aren't perfect. It's pretty good laugh watching you sheeple trying to protect every dumbass move he makes. You're terrified to be wrong, ever make a mistake or take any responsibility for your actions and ineffectiveness. The end result is, you've become completely inept, irresponsible and the Elmer Fudds of blame hunting.
    Son? Now don't get confused cause I certainly have no claim to that mistake, or was that a Foghorn Leghorn impression?
    Anyway back to your retort. SS is in big trouble mainly due to the oncoming wave of baby boomer retirements. The system was never intended to become what it is and will not likely be able to fund this wave. The Bush plan was to get the worker's started now to help their retirement future. Search around for "reading material", it's out there. You just do your usual hypocritical rant based on your selectively biased choices.
    Let's talk a little about the upcoming pension fund catastrophe that is building momentum. Same story, poor early preparation and reliance on the current work force to fund the retirement funds. The auto companies have retirees leaving in their mid 50's that will draw for 30+ years. Your Dem backed labor unions (many corrupt as h--l at the management level) allowed unreal negotiated settlements to place unrealistic burdens on these plans plus failed to hold corporations feet to the fire to fund things properly. All Dem fault? Hell no, the Rebublican party was right there also and allowed the mess to happen. But just watch all the cries for help from the Govt (we the taxpayer) to bail them out. Same goes for the airlines and other large pension funds. Blame who the h--l ever you want but there is crisis coming and George W ain't the fall guy as he inherited this mess.
    How come I never hear you put any blame/credit on the Senate and House? These lifelong political misfits are the true problem.

Poster X
    The Senate and House have both been stalwarts for decades. Again, you could look it up and find the majority has been controlled by the right in our lifetimes. Are the Dems f'ups? Absolutely. Most of these programs were created in optimistic times promulgated by patriotism and a false sense of secured economics. However, since they were wrought you (your party) has had ample time and opportunity to correct the problems. Instead, you (your party) has done nothing about them but point the finger at the party who brought them into fruition. That neither serves a purpose nor solves a problem. The Unions (which I blame for the industrial collapse in this country) were created at a time when child labor and gross corporate negligence were realities. Times changed and they have outgrown their usefulness. At least in the sense they were created. But what has America done? Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. They exist in exactly the same capacity as they started with. Everybody can point fingers but what must be done is change. Not blame. Especially a hundred years after the fact. The finger pointing I see on this forum is akin to blacks blaming us for slavery. We no more are the blame than they are. It was before our time. You've had a lot of time to make changes that reflect the evolution of this society. You haven't done a thing. Has the lwft done enough? Most likely not. However, you have the House. The Senate. The Supreme Court and the Presidency. Make some use of it. It's a historical precedent. Do some good and quit whining about the past.

Poster X
    The Senate and House have both been stalwarts for decades. Again, you could look it up and find the majority has been controlled by the right in our lifetimes. Are the Dems f'ups? Absolutely. Most of these programs were created in optimistic times promulgated by patriotism and a false sense of secured economics. However, since they were wrought you (your party) has had ample time and opportunity to correct the problems. Instead, you (your party) has done nothing about them but point the finger at the party who brought them into fruition. That neither serves a purpose nor solves a problem. The Unions (which I blame for the industrial collapse in this country) were created at a time when child labor and gross corporate negligence were realities. Times changed and they have outgrown their usefulness. At least in the sense they were created. But what has America done? Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. They exist in exactly the same capacity as they started with. Everybody can point fingers but what must be done is change. Not blame. Especially a hundred years after the fact. The finger pointing I see on this forum is akin to blacks blaming us for slavery. We no more are the blame than they are. It was before our time. You've had a lot of time to make changes that reflect the evolution of this society. You haven't done a thing. Has the lwft done enough? Most likely not. However, you have the House. The Senate. The Supreme Court and the Presidency. Make some use of it. It's an historical precedent. Do some good with it and quit whining about the past.

Old Texan
    Neither side of the aisle holds the exclusive on finger pointing. I've said it many times and will continue with the belief "We need term limitations" in both houses and the judiciary, especially the Supreme Court.
    A sitting President should nominate a list of Judges for court positions that are then voted on by the populace at the next national election as required. Plus put an 8-10 year term limit on 'em. Senate and House positions should be 2 term limited or perhaps 1 five/six year term.
    Way too many decisons are made not by the principles the person was elected on but by their advisory staff whose only concerns are keeping them electable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234