Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: How do u guys afford these big Cats?

Charley
    I love Fords.... as long as they are pulling my boat with the chevy in it where I need the performance!
    JK SVO ... Im seriously just being a smartass... I love your setup...and I'm not talking about that time my wife got you drunk and got you to drop yer drawers at the sandbar

SVO 540
    Charley,
    A special woman to me is one who gets me drunk and then gets me to drop my pants. Your wife is special to me.
    Tell your wife I will be looking for her at OP6.
    JK...hahaha

andy01
    SVO 540:
    Riverliver....your still up? It's past your bed time.
    LOL Hee hee hee!

andy01
    Hey SVO I will bring your disk out the weekend of OP6, see ya then!
    Andy

hot_diggity_dog
    Back to the subject!!! Only becuase Im PUMPED!
    Work your ass off!! Dont give up!! Then work some more! I just closed a national 5 yr contract worth $36 million! That is if they build all of the stores on the books! 6 are being built as we speak! I am pretty happy right now! Now I just gotta figure out what size DCB I want to buy!
    WW
    And this isn't even counting all of the work I give his company!!!!!
    WW time to change the avatar back to the hundred dollar bills. wink
    HDD

Charley
    SVO 540:
    Charley,
    A special woman to me is one who gets me drunk and then gets me to drop my pants. Your wife is special to me.
    Tell your wife I will be looking for her at OP6.
    JK...hahaha she is special isn't she...warms my heart
    wink

purple profile
    The bank. Its all about playing hard and having fun. The one with the most toys wins.

green with envy
    Hey j rocket I'll let you put one of my motors in for the weekend for river liver. Which one twin turbo 1500hp or one of the small 588 whiple charged. probably have to muster up a drive for you too. #6 or will a #5 do. That way you can just take care of it this year. Orrrr just have gary pull some of his shit laying around and build one now.. wink

Jrocket
    green with envy:
    Hey j rocket I'll let you put one of my motors in for the weekend for river liver. Which one twin turbo 1500hp or one of the small 588 whiple charged. probably have to muster up a drive for you too. #6 or will a #5 do. That way you can just take care of it this year. Orrrr just have gary pull some of his shit laying around and build one now.. wink Talk like that gives me a boner...so stop!! I would take any one of your motors you have laying around.I could build the exact notor I want with the stuff laying around Garys shop.Actually build a few motors I want...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819