Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How do u guys afford these big Cats?

Phat_Kat
    Look for this bad boy coming by in the summer. I had to turn around right before you guys because the asshole count was way too high.

Phat_Kat
    double post but here's another angle with a little ad for my site.

Goodtime$
    asshole count? what is that noise?
    i just wanted to know how all of these big cats are paid for and any tips about going that direction. HTMs, DCBs, Forces etc arent cheap, trying to organize some ideas and suggestions..thanks
    anytime anyone is in blythe up river, cruise by and well go wakeboard and get buzzon

Essex502
    Goodtime--a lot of the folks with the big expensive boats have 15 - 20 year financing and many have partners in the ownership as well. Not only the cost of the boat but when you get to that size you have storage problems not to mention the lack of competitive insurance bids. Me...I prefer not to finance my toys but then again I'm into a 21'er.

Phat_Kat
    Goodtime$:
    asshole count? what is that noise?
    i just wanted to know how all of these big cats are paid for and any tips about going that direction. HTMs, DCBs, Forces etc arent cheap, trying to organize some ideas and suggestions..thanks
    anytime anyone is in blythe up river, cruise by and well go wakeboard and get buzzon by asshole count I mean drunks not paying attention. Mainly jetski's but a few boats. I'll swing by cause I like to see how Mr. Purples house is doing. Is he dead yet or what? I remember him being a heavy drinker.

LAVEYSABRE575
    lets see here first thing you do you bust some ass at work..Next thing you do put 40 to 50k down for depreciation on 120K loan.Reason in 2 yrs you trade or sell and you get another one and your still in a good position oh ya you wright off the huge loss on your money and enjoy your new boat..happy boating derek....................

Goodtime$
    Mr.purples house? i dont know who that is, yah the jet skiers really **** up the good water.
    I just wanted to know how many people finance or pay outright on there bigger boats, ill guess ill stick to the placecraft or a used HTM, i dont think i could finance a boat, with my luck it will sink.
    thanks again
    dont forget to volunteer in conservation of your favorite waters, keep things natural so that everyone in the future can enjoy, and ban 2stroke skiis.

unleashed
    Goodtime, You are only 22 so you have a long ways to go unless you are lucky and inherit some money.
    I know I myself waited for years to finally get a boat. Last year I bought the 29 force as business became solid for me. This year I traded up to the 32 force and yes businesss is even better this year.
    I finance most everything and save my cash for new business ventures or bad times.
    It has taken me years to get to the point that I am now financially. I am 100% lucky and thank my stars everyday.
    Brief history about me. I went to college dropped out became a waiter and partied my ass off. Got serious and was hired on at mcdonnell douglas aircraft at the time building c-17's tooling section. 4 years of that and got laid off. It really sucked. I told myself that its time to do something on my own and toiled with different busineses here and there until one worked. Now i depend on nobody except myself. Im definitly blessed.
    A little hard work and you'll be buying a cat in no time. All life is really about is making enough money to enjoy it. So if you have to go out on a limb a little to buy a boat I'd say go for it and enjoy the shit out of it.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Goodtime$
    Thanks for the info, the FORCE is a sano boat and would be my first choice. I am curious about the risk with everything financed? Currently i own my car, boat and i dont think that with a house mortgage soon that i could withstand the risk of a 60-100k loan? del taco just isnt paying me enough these days..hahah and the market is trading horizontal
    but than again, i bet romping around in a 32 would be somethin that you couldnt put a price on, best of luck....

roln 20s
    Currently i own my car, boat and i dont think that with a house mortgage soon that i could withstand the risk of a 60-100k loan? Its all about the credit. Like I said, I recently started working with a top company as a financial analyst, have a truck that I just paid off, have an outrageous amount of student debt (private CA school), a little of money on those plastic things, and I was told that I was approved for a 350K house. I think they will give loans for whatever you want, UNTIL you prove you can't pay them. I couldn't afford a 350K house, please, what were they thinking?
    Point is: with good credit, you can find someone to give you a loan for ANYTHING...and this may be good or bad (depends how you look at it.)
    My theory is I want to make sure I have 110% of the monthly boat pymt covered with no problem...worst thing ever would be having to sell your dream cuz it was a reality too fast.
    Roln 20s

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast