Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How do u guys afford these big Cats?

Goodtime$
    Thanks, **** SCHOOL DEBT..that noise is horrible and uncle sam needs to hook people up. I hear you about credit and it can be a bad thing.
    oh, watch the small caps, there on the move everything else in the dow is asleep.
    cheers

Goodtime$
    A question about FORCE, it is a new company compaired to others, does anyone have any idea how much money went into the start up of that company? it is a success story and just curious to know about the start process etc, i need to write a paper and warren buffett isnt doing it for me...thanks again
    no more dumb post k.sorry

79 HUSTLER
    nothing is wrong with financing a boat but some people are 100 percent right about putting a huge chunk of cash down to cover you if you must trade or sell. If you put 40-50 percent down you will always be covered in case you NEED to sell or upgrade in a few years. I wish I had put some serious cash down on my new boat because I'm already looking at upgrading to a 34 or 36 ft twin but will be so upside down on this boat, shit it has not even hit the water and I've already asked about trade ins. I bought my house flat out with cash and then regreted it every year when taxes came around cause I had no major write offs. But it is nice not to have a monthly payment!! I do the same as unleashed now and try to finance alot instead of buying it with cash, because when a personal business goes downhill it does not matter how good your credit is or how much money you had- If the income is not there the banks are not to friendly anymore-Kelly

unleashed
    I think you should call Force and ask them those types of questions. All I know is they have come a long ways fast and for most companies its good but it also could be a curse depending on how upside down the company is financially. I know the owner Brad real well and he has a couple of other companies so money is no problem for him. Its always good to have an owner that has deep pockets because the boating industry works in cycles and they are not always good ones. You should go down and visit them for yourself. A real bunch of down to earth people.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

unleashed
    Hey Hustler, Which boat is yours? I will be at force tommorow checking out my gauge layout.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

79 HUSTLER
    DEANO, my boat is the orange and grey 29, Really hard to miss. Actually on friday it was sitting right by your 32, so it probably is still there, they were just starting to color sand mine on friday. Your boat looks sweet, I saw it getting taped off a while ago as well, while mine was in the mold, looks good. KELLY

Goodtime$
    you guys a big timers into some big boats, my dad just got a new 27ft sportfisher and that thing seems like a yacht to me. Goodluck with a 36 footer etc, that will create a high tide where ever it is launched from...
    thanks dean, ill look into that if i need another thesis, thanks again
    force has come along way and your stoked to be apart of that.

Phat_Kat
    Goodtime$,
    I can show you my different ways of financing for young guys like us that have no money. Don't deny it because none of us have money and we all know it. PM me if you'd like to hear a few. Just tell me how much you could put towards it monthly and I can probably figure it out for you. I've spent a total of 20 hours trying different plans with different boats. I hated doing it so I'd like to give you a hand. Just PM me wink

Reaper1
    unleashed:
    Hey Hustler, Which boat is yours? I will be at force tommorow checking out my gauge layout.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil Deano, I'll be up by Ontario Mills Mall tomorrow doing some work on a project. I might stop by Force to see your boat and BS w/Dano around noon, maybe I'll see you.
    Grim

unleashed
    Hey Hustler, i'll checkout your boat tommorow. I betcha you can't wait!
    Reaper I will be there about 11 or 12. See you then.
    Hey goodtime, goodluck in school. I wish I would have stayed the whole 4 years. Oh well to late now as the beer has killed to many brain cells!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast