Thread: Dear Senator a Letter we need to send!

Steve 1
    Dear Senator ...
    I have decided not to vote for you in this yearÂ’s US Senate elections.
    My decision is final. The reason for my decision is your voting record on immigration matters as reflected on this web site: http://grades.betterimmigration.com.
    Americans (eighty percent of us!) are dead-serious about not wanting to give away their country, but you donÂ’t seem to care.
    You do not listen. Neither do any other of your colleagues who are up for reelection this year - except for two. The House listens, so why not you and almost the entire rest of the Senate?
    You will very likely receive many more letters like this one. However, please be aware that this is not a plea for you to change your vote on immigration. It is simply my notice to you that I will not vote for you in this yearÂ’s election, nor in any other election.
    You cannot change my opinion because my opinion is based on facts - your past record - not on empty promises you may be inclined to make in order to save your seat.
    I am a legal resident of _________, the state you are supposed to represent, and I am eligible to vote - unlike many of those to whom you pander.
    Please inform those of your colleagues whose seat may survive this yearÂ’s elections that it is unwise to go chasing the "Hispanic vote" because, in the process, you have lost the American vote.
    Very truly yours,

Arizona Hot Boater
    [QUOTE=Steve 1]Dear Senator ...
    I have decided not to vote for you in this yearÂ’s US Senate elections.
    My decision is final. The reason for my decision is your voting record on immigration matters as reflected on this web site: http://grades.betterimmigration.com.
    Americans (eighty percent of us!) are dead-serious about not wanting to give away their country, but you donÂ’t seem to care.
    You do not listen. Neither do any other of your colleagues who are up for reelection this year - except for two. The House listens, so why not you and almost the entire rest of the Senate?
    You will very likely receive many more letters like this one. However, please be aware that this is not a plea for you to change your vote on immigration. It is simply my notice to you that I will not vote for you in this yearÂ’s election, nor in any other election.
    You cannot change my opinion because my opinion is based on facts - your past record - not on empty promises you may be inclined to make in order to save your seat.
    I am a legal resident of _________, the state you are supposed to represent, and I am eligible to vote - unlike many of those to whom you pander.
    Please inform those of your colleagues whose seat may survive this yearÂ’s elections that it is unwise to go chasing the "Hispanic vote" because, in the process, you have lost the American vote.
    Very truly yours,
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: