Friday night around 11:30, backing the boat into the garage reverse goes out! I cant finish putting the boat into the garage so it is sticking out with the door open. Around 12:30 AM, a drunk OGShocker, Windy, and Atomic Kitten come to wake me up and harass me. Bobby goes and picks up his truck and we get my boat in all the way, the door closes, and now I can sleep. Saturday morning at 7:30 Bobby comes over hooks up and we go to the launch ramp. This also puts Bobby into the worst time of day to launch as he then goes to pick up his boat, load up ice chests, etc. etc.
Sunday I am in the Channel talking with Shadow (Darryl) asking him where I can rent a trailer to get my Suburban home. He insists I leave the Suburban with him and let him remove the trans. instead of towing it all the way home. This morning I get a call from Darryl at 7:20 AM, "The trans is out and ready for pick up!"
I just wanted to let everyone know with all the drama BS on these boards there are also people like Shadow, Atomic, OGshocker, Phatt Mat, Goldie, Killer's, Roxy Snows, etc. that make Havasu fun.
Thanks to all of you.
Brian