Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RATTLESNAKE in the damn boat!

Her454
    Ok this is just getting crazy! A few friends of mine were out in their boat just floating in the cove. They have a Tahiti Jet. The kids were swimming about 30 feet off of the boat with the mom and the dad was just kickin it in the boat. A rattler comes swimming up and goes right over the side INTO THE BOAT! He doesn't realize its a rattler and grabs it in the middle and throws it out - its about a 3 foot snake and starts swimming right back to the boat again and gets in it AGAIN. The kids are the mom are screaming and swimming away from the boat and he throws it out again on the other side and it swims to the shore and is gone..........
    Agressive bastard. I dont even want to swim or float in the boat now Im so freaked out. :yuk: :cry:

RiverDave
    If that was my boat. I would've abandoned ship and swam for it!!
    I hate snakes, and I wouldn't even know how to react in that situation.. Grabbing it wouldn't be an option though. Running like a scared girl would be the 1st thing that comes to mind. Jesus isn't the only one that can walk on water when there's a snake in da boat.
    RD

BajaMike
    Damn, that's crazy....you sure it was a rattler??
    :idea:

riverbound
    I hate snakes, and I wouldn't even know how to react in that situation.. Grabbing it wouldn't be an option though. Running like a scared girl would be the 1st thing that comes to mind. Jesus isn't the only one that can walk on water when there's a snake in da boat.
    RD
    I would do the same thing......and then stand on shore and throw bottles of gasoline in the boat followed by a road flare.......the only good snake is a DEAD snake.

NOTALENT
    Yup...I would have ran as well....not a fan of reptiles...then when I grew some balls and manned up...I would have gotten rocks and a stick...and try to poke or hit it....

AZKC
    When they raised the level at Roosevelt here in AZ it was same thing but like 5-6 snakes at a time coming for the boat. There were islands that had more snakes trapped than I want to deal with :220v: Weird how they can just rise up and crawl in the boat while swimming.

Magic34
    RD
    I would have sank the damn boat or put it on it's own course into a cliff.

RitcheyRch
    i'm no fan of snakes either. I can almost gaurantee that I would have ran screaming from the boat like a little girl. Would have sat on shore and waited until they left.

Ziggy
    Sorry T but I can't help but crack up......
    I always wished I could climb into a boat that easily instead of clammering.
    btw---any rock slide areas nearby?? My scream may have cause an avalanche had it been my boat

atomickitn
    u f..n girlies .....however i would have screemed like a school girl....

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast