Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Needed Locating CodeBlueRacing

A.Jansen
    Hello all, I was told to try this website in the just jets section that some of you might be able to help me find Jim who owns CodeBlueRacing. I REALLY need to get hold of him. I probably shouldn't say much on a public forum but this guy has me in a real financial pickle and none of his contact information is working anymore. I have tried for over a month to contact him and see what the hell is going on. If any of you can help me get in contact with him or would be willing to help me collect my parts or money I would be willing to pay you a fair commision as I am across the country from him. Does he frequent this internet forum and if so what is his username? thank you

jbone
    Its no secret. Jim from Code Blue Racing is known as SquirtinThunder.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=7228
    He has a phone number listed on his signature.
    Good luck,
    J

A.Jansen
    Thank you jbone. I already have that number and it isn't helping me any right now. Thank you though for the other information. I am hoping maybe I can find someone who lives near his business to go by and see if they could get my stuff or at least see if the guy actually still exists. He talks a pretty good game I just hope I haven't been bamboozled! I am starting to get the feeling I have been had.

jbone
    I have spoken to him several times. I found him to be very helpful, but some have had some problems with him lately. There are some board members that live near him. I'm sure they will respond.
    I know he has some health issues, hopefully that is not the reason for him not getting back with you.
    I last talked to Jim about 6 months ago.
    J

El Prosecutor
    I know he has some health issues, hopefully that is not the reason for him not getting back with you.
    FWIW, that is true ^^ and according to another post he was also having problems with phone and internet lines at his house. When it rains it pours sometimes and he seems to have had more than his share lately.

Rondane
    check out the "props to squirtin thunder" thread in the sandbar forum, maybe you can find some info out there.
    rondane

Cas
    Thank you jbone. I already have that number and it isn't helping me any right now. Thank you though for the other information. I am hoping maybe I can find someone who lives near his business to go by and see if they could get my stuff or at least see if the guy actually still exists. He talks a pretty good game I just hope I haven't been bamboozled! I am starting to get the feeling I have been had.
    How about a list of the parts you purchased and/or approximately how much money you put out?
    What kind of boat and motor do you have? We always like to know and always like to see pictures, do you have any?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    check out the "props to squirtin thunder" thread in the sandbar forum, maybe you can find some info out there.
    rondane
    Its about time you came out of the cave :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    How about a list of the parts you purchased and/or approximately how much money you put out?
    What kind of boat and motor do you have? We always like to know and always like to see pictures, do you have any?
    I see where your going with this

Cas
    I see where your going with this
    yep and it's pretty obvious what the new poster is trying to do. I'm calling bullsh*t on him right off the bat.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast