Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 Inch Pierce???

GotIlmor?
    Putting together a system and the upgraded mid/hi speaker is the 7 inch pierce. The fosgate T8004 800 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier will be powering 8 of them. I'm told they will sound great with that kind of power but i know to upgrade later to a 7 inch speaker??? I don't no of any other 7 inch speakers. Anyone have these pierce speakers?? Are they good? Should I look into 6x9's right of the bat????

GotIlmor?
    I'm having 280 python by cobra built and that is Cobra's upgraded speaker, I appreciate input so I don't f ' it up and not be able to replace them

GotIlmor?
    It would be hard to replace that 7 inch hole with anything else.

mbrown2
    Go with the top of the line Diamond Audio's....they are a 7" seperate
    Pierce are pretty good speakers for the money...never had a problem with the ones I had and they sounded pretty good.

GotIlmor?
    looking into those

WFS ADAM
    looking into those
    They're like $1300 a set.

ROZ
    They're like $1300 a set.
    Are you serious? meaning one pair of components and crossovers?
    I could get better for that much jack!

GotIlmor?
    yup 1300 a pair, and since i need 4 sets, anymore input on 7inch pierce?

USCFAN
    Putting together a system and the upgraded mid/hi speaker is the 7 inch pierce. The fosgate T8004 800 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier will be powering 8 of them. I'm told they will sound great with that kind of power but i know to upgrade later to a 7 inch speaker??? I don't no of any other 7 inch speakers. Anyone have these pierce speakers?? Are they good? Should I look into 6x9's right of the bat????
    I just got my system done and had pierce speakers put in my boat. I think they sound great compared to 6x9's. I know this for a fact because I have a friend who did 6x9's and he is not happy with the sound compared to the pierce. In my opinion they are great sounding speakers and would probably serve your purpose out on the water. You can go to Transonic in Montcair and they could probably let you hear a pair in a boat. They install them in boats all the time and the people I have ran into have all been happy.

mbrown2
    1300 a set? Who is smoking dope....Go to Transonic...two years ago I looked at the Pierced and they were 200 a pair..
    If you are referring to the Diamond's well the best is not cheap....they sound better then the Focal and the top of the line CDT's Euro's.....
    The Pierced are a nicely priced and well sounding speaker...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast