Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hi boys.............Miss me???

Jet Hydro
    I never even seen you post in the first one Slowy, whats up brah........( . )( . )............
    jus killn time while I should be getting the hydro ready for the brick town. Hows bout you?

Jet Hydro
    Sorry I forgot:
    Maxima`s are gay little Cars for gay little people

Kim Hanson
    jus killn time while I should be getting the hydro ready for the brick town. Hows bout you?
    Day off and waiting on parts for the Bronco, should be hitting the lakes soon though Wife just called and said the bellhousing on my newer truck has a crack in it and needs to be fixed and she is over 5 hrs. away :cry: Tow truck called and Im looking @ $1000 bucks for sure, so this dayoff that is just started really isn't happening right now :cry: ............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
    I don't think Steve is like that Donald, man o man he calls his dick a E150 ...........( . )(. ).........Watch out Steve
    lol

Jet Hydro
    I know the feeling man, my blower is getting welded back together today....errrrrrrrrrrrr Brakes are bad on my little truck I let my girlfriend drive ((gotta fix today)) Brakes are bad on my 1 ton dully ((Gotta fix today)) The list never stops when you want a day off...errrr and to think I work for myself...lol... man I really need to get a real job and punch a time clock!!

dmontzsta
    Day off and waiting on parts for the Bronco, should be hitting the lakes soon though Wife just called and said the bellhousing on my newer truck has a crack in it and needs to be fixed and she is over 5 hrs. away :cry: Tow truck called and Im looking @ $1000 bucks for sure, so this dayoff that is just started really isn't happening right now :cry: ............( . )( . )...........
    one word...
    CHEVY

Kim Hanson
    one word...
    CHEVY
    I need a window so I can put in the next stereo brah, CHEVY I have one 5 hrs. away that needs to be fixed , so shut up with Chevy!.........( . )( . ).............. :idea:

dmontzsta
    I need a window so I can put in the next stereo brah, CHEVY I have one 5 hrs. away that needs to be fixed , so shut up with Chevy!.........( . )( . ).............. :idea:
    I know you have one 5 hours away, that is why I said chevy, cause that is the problem. If it was a FORD it would not be having this problem.

Kim Hanson
    I know you have one 5 hours away, that is why I said chevy, cause that is the problem. If it was a FORD it would not be having this problem.
    Im going to stop cause, I want to take this out on someone for the shitty day off that has turned to crap @ noon. Another day Donald.....( . )( . )...........F UCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
    Im going to stop cause, I want to take this out on someone for the shitty day off that has turned to crap @ noon. Another day Donald.....( . )( . )...........F UCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what - did the labatte factory burn down ??? lmao

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast