Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's official, the CP is for sale!!!!

CP Dad
    I'll put it up in the spam section too, but I know there is someone on this forum that would dig a 19. We got another boat and the CP has to go for now, one day I'll be looking for another one. It's an 87 in immac condition, brand new everything. You name it, it's new. Will sell with/without power. 11,000 no motor, $14,500 turn key with a fresh Rick Geen 468 hyd pump gas motor.
    Hate to see it go guys, but someone is gonna love this boat! If you're looking, call my cell because I don't get on line every day. 951-675-9249 Jason
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/P1010181.jpg
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/P1010219.jpg
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/P1010216.jpg

flat broke
    PM Cyclone. He was looking for something clean for a relative. I'd think your boat would fit the bill.
    Chris

Bense468
    I think they bought lowrivers liberty, but I could be wrong. This boat is gonna make someone a nice river boat. Wish I had the extra cash.

RCB19
    Didn't you just finish getting that thing back together? Bummer that you have to dump it but sometimes life forces you to have to make thoes decisions. That boat is super clean! The future new owner will be stoked.
    Is that your river compound in the last pic that you posted? If it is I am friggin jealous. The place looks absolutely sick.

Hardin18454
    How fast is she? I am really interested.

CP Dad
    RCB, that area is Willow Valley just north of Needles and below the AVI a couple of miles. We've had a place there for a while and really like it. Nice beaches and clean water! Thanks for the compliments, we did just finish it and I hate to get rid of it. We bought a larger boat for the kids and just can't justify maintaining, storing, insuring, etc. etc, another boat. I'm sure I'll be looking for another one some day and then I'll be kicking myself, but for now it's gotta go.
    Hardin, right now I'd be guessing on mph, but it puts you in your seat pretty hard. It turns about 5K with a tall A and real tight pump that has less than 5 hours on it. It is very responsive to the diverter and seems to free up really nice with the Berk droop (brand new). The only thing that would really free up some power is a set of Lightning headers or something other than the logs. Exactly how much power it woud free up I don't know. The nice thing about the motor is that it's a hyd cam (no messing around with valves every trip) and it runs fine on pump gas (no 7$ a gallon race fuel). Let me know and I'll send you some more pics. Jason

Dogballs
    RCB, that area is Willow Valley just north of Needles and below the AVI a couple of miles. We've had a place there for a while and really like it. Nice beaches and clean water! Thanks for the compliments, we did just finish it and I hate to get rid of it. We bought a larger boat for the kids and just can't justify maintaining, storing, insuring, etc. etc, another boat. I'm sure I'll be looking for another one some day and then I'll be kicking myself, but for now it's gotta go.
    Hardin, right now I'd be guessing on mph, but it puts you in your seat pretty hard. It turns about 5K with a tall A and real tight pump that has less than 5 hours on it. It is very responsive to the diverter and seems to free up really nice with the Berk droop (brand new). The only thing that would really free up some power is a set of Lightning headers or something other than the logs. Exactly how much power it woud free up I don't know. The nice thing about the motor is that it's a hyd cam (no messing around with valves every trip) and it runs fine on pump gas (no 7$ a gallon race fuel). Let me know and I'll send you some more pics. Jason
    What city are you located in? I have a friend that doesn't look at the boards but has been looking for a clean 19. Also do you have all receipts for motor, pump etc?

HBjet
    What is the yellow boat under the blue cover?
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/P1010080.jpg
    Sell that and keep the CP....
    HBjet

Hardin18454
    Thanks Jason, be there soon. Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast