Thread: boat loan

Kilrtoy
    You guys kill me with these scores.
    i have a 420 score and I want to buy a 200K boat, who can help me

rerfert
    Suzi Orman is on TV right now.
    She might be able to help you with that 420 score.

axkiker
    i went through eboatloans and didnt have to show any income. I done have anywhere near a 700 score. I think im mid to low 600's depending on what brueau you pull.
    the guy was an idiot and it took forever to complete since he didnt know his state laws. It however it did get finished.

Dschifan, What the lender is looking for when reading your credit is not only the score, but how many tradelines you have open and for how long. This shows your ability to repay debt. I would ask your parents to add you onto an existing credit card of theirs. When this tradeline shows up on your credit report (usually within 2 weeks) the length of time that your parents have had the card open will also reflect on your report looking as if you had that account as long as your parents. This should take care of your issue.

Drift
    Dschifan, What the lender is looking for when reading your credit is not only the score, but how many tradelines you have open and for how long. This shows your ability to repay debt. I would ask your parents to add you onto an existing credit card of theirs. When this tradeline shows up on your credit report (usually within 2 weeks) the length of time that your parents have had the card open will also reflect on your report looking as if you had that account as long as your parents. This should take care of your issue.
    That's creative and may work, but the fact is that if you F-up you will be hurting your parents credit as well as your own. I would say you need to man up and buy what you can afford. You're 22, the boat should be alot less improtant than say $$$$ money for a downpayment on a house.

Jyruiz
    He has a 745 score, that is pretty good for his age. I don't think he will have a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12