Thread: car TV repair

Toomstone
    I have 2 myron and davis tv's in my yukon denali. There are 4 little LED lights on the passenger headrest which sends out the signal to the wireless headphones. Now all of a sudden these LED lights went out . I think it may be a loose wire because i flicked them a few times and they went on for a second then turned off again. So is there anyone on the boards who owns a place that would repair this type of thing?
    thanks
    Toomstone :crossx:

Mr. Naudio
    I have 2 myron and davis tv's in my yukon denali. There are 4 little LED lights on the passenger headrest which sends out the signal to the wireless headphones. Now all of a sudden these LED lights went out . I think it may be a loose wire because i flicked them a few times and they went on for a second then turned off again. So is there anyone on the boards who owns a place that would repair this type of thing?
    thanks
    lift the screen out from bottom with your fingers spread open the silver retaining clip (the one that keeps it from opening all the way)then tilt screen all the way up so you can get to the four screws that hold it in once they are out pull screen you should be able to see the wires at this time prob loose plug.
    if you are in havasu cartoyz will look at for free.
    or call and i will walk you through some things.
    928-680-0203 Frank

sigepmock
    If you can't get it yourself, try Al & Ed's at the Ontario Mills mall, right where the 10 and 15fwy meet. It's a little bit of a drive for you but they should be able to fix it. If not they'll at least give you a straight answer. Tell them ***boat sent ya.
    Good luck,
    Chris Mock

Toomstone
    thanks Mr. Naudio... took it out and couldn't find any loose wires. I'm probably going to take it to Al and Ed's or somewhere closer. thanks again