Thread: blythe

gearjammer
    hows the water level on the river in blythe anyone know i was told to low for outdriver only safe for jet mother in law lives there and the wife is bugin to go or i would just go to parker

Coach
    What area? A guy I work with was running his pontoon this weekend just above the dam (below Aha).

RitcheyRch
    Im interested as well since hoping to hit McIntyre park the weekend after July 4th.

JetBoatRich
    never had a problem in my jetboat

RitcheyRch
    yeah yeah rub it in...LMAO

never had a problem in my jetboat

MudPumper
    yeah yeah rub it in...LMAO

ritcheyrch, the boat in your avatar won't have a problem as long as you read the water and be careful. Blythe is mostly sand bars, unlike up river a ways where there are a lot of rock bars. Just be careful, read the water and watch the level throughout the day and you'll be fine.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks. I didnt think would have a problem there since my friend goes to Blythe as well and also owns a Stoker. Guess am more worried about water levels being low since has been stated in other threads that the water level has been low at other parts of the river.
    ritcheyrch, the boat in your avatar won't have a problem as long as you read the water and be careful. Blythe is mostly sand bars, unlike up river a ways where there are a lot of rock bars. Just be careful, read the water and watch the level throughout the day and you'll be fine.

Hardin18454
    Have not been there for a month or so. The river was up really hi at the begening of the season though.

RitcheyRch
    Excellent news. Thanks.

RCB19
    My brother runs his 21 OB up around Big River and vicinity without a problem. Like others said you just need to read the water.