Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fountain Video

GRUNION
    mms://media.offshoreonly.com/OSOTV/2006JaxPokerRun.wmv

ECeptor
    That's all over OSO. The owner of Speed Racer called out Reggie and told him to be at the LOTO shootout and then see who's on top.
    Kind of a punk move by Reggie - show up to a poker run, act like it's a real race, then make a publicity video out of it.
    LOTO shootout is the perfect venue to show what you've got. But, I doubt either Reggie or Speed Racer would be able to touch Callen.

Havasu Hangin'
    Kind of a punk move by Reggie - show up to a poker run, act like it's a real race, then make a publicity video out of it.
    Not that I would bad-mouth the V-bottom guys...but I agree.
    Showing up with a full-race boat and beating up on a pleasure boat doesn't impress me much. That would be like Callen showing up at Desert Storm and bragging that he beat Jay's boat.
    Apples to oranges.

ECeptor
    ....That would be like Callen showing up at Desert Storm and bragging that he beat Jay's boat.
    Apples to oranges.
    Yep. Callen could show up at pretty much any lake or ocean and whip anyone and everyone.

Warlockjer
    Reggie is a piece of crap and besides that he has real ugly hair :yuk:

OGShocker
    My son walked in while Reggie was in the screen and yells..... "ELVIS"!

GRUNION
    yes there is definatly alot of :cry: over this video. but whoever says its not a race to the first card stop is full of it.

Havasu Hangin'
    yes there is definatly alot of :cry: over this video. but whoever says its not a race to the first card stop is full of it.
    But there are alot of factors most people don't take into account:
    - Like the fact that a pleasure boat doesn't have a full canopy (like Rio Roses or CRC) so the owner needs to be that much more careful.
    - Like the fact that most race boats are sponsored (like Rio Roses or CRC) which makes breaking equipment a little less painful.
    - Like the fact that the pleasure boat may have the engines de-tuned to run on pump gas (like Speed-Racer did) since he had passengers onboard and didn't plan on wringing it out.
    - Like the fact that since Speed-Racer is up for sale, the owner may not have wanted to flog the equipment that particular Poker Run.
    Like I said...apples to oranges.
    Saying that Rio Roses is a "Cat-Killer" based on one poker run makes about as much sense as calling my Cig a "Skater-Killer" since I beat KROOZIN to all the card stops at Desert Storm in 2005.
    :supp:

GRUNION
    Dont get me wrong I dont think that fountain is by any means the cat killer. Just saying there is a bunch of crying and whining about it. and also everyone of the big boys that show up to a poker run will try to get to the first stop first.

Charley
    Although HH states many good points (for once ) One point alone is enough to call this promo Video BS, if speed racer has "passengers" in his boat and the owner of Speed racer has the good sense to respect the livelyhood of those passengers enough NOT to drive on the edge and push an ego driven race on a poker run course, well then I give him alot of credit.
    Set both boat's motors on kill and put Reggie+1 in one boat and the owner of speed racer+1 in the other and lets see what happens with a fair fight....showing up with race bred drivers and throttlemen in a race boat, racing a detuned pleasure boat with everyday people on it and then making a promo video out of it is chicken$hit, even for Reggie.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast