Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: TOBTEK'S MACH22 updated 01-12-03

TOBTEK
    Sounds like ROZ knows what he is talking about! Do you work at a stereo shop? sure sounds like it.....

ROZ
    TOBTEK:
    Do you work at a stereo shop? sure sounds like it..... , but don't tell anyone
    Probably could have saved you a few $$ on the gear. Oh well, maybe next time.
    I sell A/V (both home and car) B2B for Tweeter.
    [ November 24, 2002, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

TOBTEK
    ROZ:
    TOBTEK:
    I sell A/V (both home and car) B2B for Tweeter.HEY ROZ.....which tweeter do you work for? was in the Encinitas store the other night lookin at my new TV (pro 630) pioneer elite and asked one of the sales guys what he thinks of Focal speakers....he says "never herd of them!"oops....
    you know one of the managers that just got transferd to chino...Greg (last name ? Hill I think) was at x-condido than Encinitas..he has sold me a ton of stuff over the years......

24RODjr
    Roz,
    Can you hook a brotha up on install if I provide the equip?
    Tired of pretenders workin on my stuff.
    -Chris

ROZ
    TOBTEK:
    ROZ:
    TOBTEK:
    I sell A/V (both home and car) B2B for Tweeter.HEY ROZ.....which tweeter do you work for? was in the Encinitas store the other night lookin at my new TV (pro 630) pioneer elite and asked one of the sales guys what he thinks of Focal speakers....he says "never herd of them!"oops....
    you know one of the managers that just got transferd to chino...Greg (last name ? Hill I think) was at x-condido than Encinitas..he has sold me a ton of stuff over the years......I'm at the corporate office in the business park near Carlsbad Raceway area.
    Why not a plasma? You know, "BIG SCREEN" TV's won't even be made in a couple more years.....That pro Elite runs 5500.00 in the store. AND we have none in stock. How does a Sony KZ42ts1 (2002 plasma) @ 5549.00 ($6000.00 retail) sound? Or Sony's new KE42ts2 (2003 plasma ETA 12/11) @ 5808.00 ($7K retail)?
    Regarding the Focal comments, Jeremy is the only 12v salesman there worth a darn. Brian(install manager) is one of the best installers in San Diego. He does some cazy glasswork!
    Greg Armstrong...Cool guy, not that there's anything wrong with that wink
    I CAN HOOK A SAN MARCOS BROTHA UP!

Steamin' Rice
    TOBTEK,
    I gotta give a plug to ROZ. He hooked me up with stuff for my boat and answered a bunch of questions during the whole process of putting my system together.

TOBTEK
    ROZ:
    TOBTEK:
    ROZ:
    TOBTEK:
    you know one of the managers that just got transferd to chino...Greg (last name ? Hill I think) was at x-condido than Encinitas..he has sold me a ton of stuff over the years......I'm at the corporate office in the business park near Carlsbad Raceway area.
    Why not a plasma? You know, "BIG SCREEN" TV's won't even be made in a couple more years.....That pro Elite runs 5500.00 in the store. AND we have none in stock. How does a Sony KZ42ts1 (2002 plasma) @ 5549.00 ($6000.00 retail) sound? Or Sony's new KE42ts2 (2003 plasma ETA 12/11) @ 5808.00 ($7K retail)?
    Regarding the Focal comments, Jeremy is the only 12v salesman there worth a darn. Brian(install manager) is one of the best installers in San Diego. He does some cazy glasswork!
    I CAN HOOK A SAN MARCOS BROTHA UP!REALLY WANT A PLASMA... but I also NEED something big. I have a kickass sony xbr flatscreen that Greg sold me(it will need a home if I upgrade wink )
    which I love, but its way to small for our new living room! we sit 25 feet from the set and our 36" looks tiny. So, IF I upgrade I want a huge one! so if they even make a 58-60" plasma im sure I cant afford it! my wallet is being pulled in many directions right now! New boat, New house, and a wedding coming this next year. BTW im in San Elijo Hills...are you one of my neighbors?

ROZ
    24RODjr:
    Roz,
    Can you hook a brotha up on install if I provide the equip?
    Tired of pretenders workin on my stuff.
    -Chris24RODjr,
    If I still installed, I'd be glad to help ya out; However, Thes days I prefer to destroy my own vehicles
    Since you're up in the Mark's Autosound vicinity, why not try them? I know of a few guys down here(one in=Chino; rest= SDC.) who are more than qualified to do the work, but you'd have to come down here.
    I can point though

kab
    Roz- could you hook a fellow San Diego(North County) guy up?? Whats your best in-dash CD/DVD player with screen? I already have an overhead screen, but the new eclipse cd/dvd player is nice. Would be awesome to add another screen.

ROZ
    TOBTEK:
    ROZ:
    TOBTEK:
    ROZ:
    TOBTEK:
    I CAN HOOK A SAN MARCOS BROTHA UP!REALLY WANT A PLASMA... but I also NEED something big. I have a kickass sony xbr flatscreen that Greg sold me(it will need a home if I upgrade wink )
    which I love, but its way to small for our new living room! we sit 25 feet from the set and our 36" looks tiny. So, IF I upgrade I want a huge one! so if they even make a 58-60" plasma im sure I cant afford it! my wallet is being pulled in many directions right now! New boat, New house, and a wedding coming this next year. BTW im in San Elijo Hills...are you one of my neighbors?If your girlfriend really loves you, she'd forgo the wedding and buy you the 61" plasma @ $ 18k.. wink ..retail is $24k....FOR A TV
    Seriously, put the XBR in the bedroom and get a PRO730HD. Brand new...Just came out....Not even in the stores yet....$5400.00...$6500 retail. 64" 16:9..........Lookey there, the 58" for 100 less than the 64".....
    I have the 36xbr800 and love it. Hind sight being what it is......In totalling my xbr and the new armoire, I could have bought a 32" plasma... BUT I am more than satisfied with what I have.
    No, I have a friend moving to SEH in 2 weeks. We were going to buy in the 1st phase, but decided to fix up our current house...(refurbish and add a pool). We live between Woodland Parkway and Nordal.
    I was the guy who PM'd urging you to vote for my pops......SM's city council...
    Let me know, I'll hook ya up

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast