Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: TOBTEK'S MACH22 updated 01-12-03

snappertapper
    DAMN Tobtek the boat is beautiful, it really looks nice.

WaltersCamp
    TOBTEK:
    do ya keep your DCB out there, or here? we will hook up when I get mine in March I keep mine in my garage most of the time. If I know I'm gonna be out the following weekend, I leave mine out there.
    I really like the way they put emblems on the motor mounts. It looks really sharp. Those amps look pretty kickass, too!

mbrown2
    Toby,
    Sick Stereo setup, so where is the Amp Board going to be mounted? With all the weight, you might just want have them clamp on another OB...
    Also, since they will be done soon, do you get to take possession of it, or do they keep it until after the boat show? The wait must be killing you. cry

kab
    mbrown2- I think that unless they are for sure using toby's boat for the boat show he will have to pick it up. DCB has 22 new boat orders already. Thats a huge number before the boat show, especially for a company that only produces 30 -40 boats a year. They don't have any room to keep anymore boats. Plus Dave has some maintance to do on my boat

TOBTEK
    kab:
    mbrown2- I think that unless they are for sure using toby's boat for the boat show he will have to pick it up. DCB has 22 new boat orders already. Thats a huge number before the boat show, especially for a company that only produces 30 -40 boats a year. They don't have any room to keep anymore boats. Plus Dave has some maintance to do on my boat Can you believe that, 22 new boats on order! Dave told me the same thing yesterday. I had Charlies old 26 SOLD, But it already sold saterday..bummer for my buddy! As far as I know, he(DAVE) is using this for the show (ok with me if he doesn't) she(wife to be)doesnt want it till like September, if at all! she is hoping someone makes a cash offer for it at the boat show in L.A! I would love to have it RIGHT NOW, but March is good timing for me. But it would look good in the garage wouldnt it

TOBTEK
    mbrown2:
    Toby,
    Sick Stereo setup, so where is the Amp Board going to be mounted? With all the weight, you might just want have them clamp on another OB...
    Also, since they will be done soon, do you get to take possession of it, or do they keep it until after the boat show? The wait must be killing you. cry THE rack will be on the TUNA TOWER next to the OUT-RIGGERS J/K....it will be mounted on the back of the rear bench seat, Kevin put it there because we wanted to keep everything together for visual appeal, and we may make it a open-bow when the little tobtek's come around. Where they normaly put them up front would be a kink if we open up the front! Everything would have to be re-rigged.....no thank you! and YES, I would love to have ONE MORE clamp on the back......or if I was REAL money I would have bought a MACH26
    wink

Screaming Pete
    Tobtek, Was ot a DCB to get my autographed lunch box this AM and talked to keven and he said thier up 12lbs of Zip Ties, O my god,, The ride is comming together nicely..What color trailer are u going with...

Reaper1
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/Ourdcb70.JPG[/img]
    I wish they would clean up their wiring, its kinda messy wink ........[/QB][/QUOTE]
    Cancel Christmas! I think one of the zip ties on the left is a 1/16" off. smilespi

TOBTEK
    Screaming Pete:
    Tobtek, Was ot a DCB to get my autographed lunch box this AM and talked to keven and he said thier up 12lbs of Zip Ties, O my god,, The ride is comming together nicely..What color trailer are u going with...Was at one time gonna do the red flame with red trailer...aka river-toy's theme. But now with the blue and white, we went for a white triler with polished stainless fenders, dimond plate catwalk and steps. If I had a blue truck, a blue trailer would have been cool, but I have a white truck as well.......

Hermosa
    TOBTEK:
    Hermosa:
    I looked at the wiring under the deck of my Eliminator Daytona, it looks like an abortion, they just don't even compare to the DCB. Tobek, keep the photos coming! Nice ride. I have never been a big outboard fan, but the more I see boats like yours, I'm liking them more and more....THANKS HERMOSA....Hard to fight the fact that the outboards are great with their fuel ecomomy, reliablity, HP to speed ratio, extra room in boat ratio, ect.....NOT dis'ing inboards ATALL! Id love to have a MACH26 with a big blower motor, BUT WAY cant afford it. What Eliminator do you have?A 22' Daytona with a 502. Had a new 21' Daytona 454 jet at one time also back in 96, that was my favorite tunnel, lots of fun on the river.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425