Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: TOBTEK'S MACH22 updated 01-12-03

TOBTEK
    Reaper1:
    So what size car motor you puttin in that thing Tob If I had the big bucks id be going for a 26 or 29 footer with a couple of blower motors..but being young and poor I have to settle for a single 300x maybe some day when I own this dealership I can hang with the big boys wink and make this 22 my dingy

unleashed
    Nice Ride!!!! I betcha the anticipation of driving that thing is killin ya!!!!!
    Deano
    unleashedclothing eek!

Charley
    TOBTEK:
    Charley:
    Tob...... SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeing yer dirty boat makes me feel better about what I am thinkin about doing.....Nice job buddy...when is the due date?DUE DATE IS AFTER L.A BOATSHOW
    CAHRLEY......have you make your color/graphic selection? Gona be my big brother? wink After seeing yers...I'm thinkin YES!

Steamin' Rice
    Nice looking, congrats!! Keep the pics coming as they make progress...I don't see any zipties yet....

jm2drvr
    tob, can you post that pic of mine?

TOBTEK
    Steamin' Rice:
    Nice looking, congrats!! Keep the pics coming as they make progress...I don't see any zipties yet.... that funny, when I was down yesterday, was BS'ing with Chad (name?) in rigging. He is finishing another 22, and there was a 4inch bundle of zip tie's on the floor. I should have taken a pic of it, was classic!

Reaper1
    TOBTEK:
    Reaper1:
    So what size car motor you puttin in that thing Tob If I had the big bucks id be going for a 26 or 29 footer with a couple of blower motors..but being young and poor I have to settle for a single 300x maybe some day when I own this dealership I can hang with the big boys wink and make this 22 my dingy Hey Dude, ain't nothing wrong with a 22' with a 300. Especially a DCB! I would be greatful. Looks great, keep the pics coming. wink
    Grim

roln 20s
    Looks great Tobtek- can't wait to see the thing with the bottom too. I love the idea of the graphics..and Charley--I think your graphics have to be decided by now- these are bad ass. Big bro and little bro DCB style- can't beat that.
    Roln 20s

TOBTEK
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/JM2FLIPEDOUT.JPG[/img]
    HERE'S JM2'S NEW 26 UPSIDE DOWN GETTING BLUEPRINTED....THIS THING IS HUGE!!!!

WetWillie
    TOBTEK:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/JM2FLIPEDOUT.JPG[/img]
    HERE'S JM2'S NEW 26 UPSIDE DOWN GETTING BLUEPRINTED....THIS THING IS HUGE!!!!I am going to ask a dumb question here! Why do they blue print the bottem? It comes out of the same mold and every one should be identical right??
    WW

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast