I still owe ya
    You dont owe me a damn thing,
    some day I will need your help and i know you will be there

Kilrtoy
    I like this pic better
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...deadhorse1.jpg
    The wife would not let me post that one

vmjtc3
    Went back and re-read the thread and found this from the Bro in law.....
    So from that position we've gone to "hey, I (we) never said it was Raylar's fault....."
    And who can forget......
    which has now turned into.....
    Not looking to beat a dead horse, I just want to hear the end of the story.
    Nice job on removing the names from the quote's. I have never stated I knew how the piston was broke. One of your quotes is from motonut and one is from me. I am sure he has not changed his stance on what happend. I on the other hand have no basis to claim how it was broke. And I never claimed to. I also have not once said it was raylar's fault. I dont care who's fault it is and never have. But I hear cmi and htm have an opinion on what happend. If you want to know the real facts or "the end of the story" why dont you give htm or cmi a call. I dont know. But I am impressed with how you try to manipulate quotes from two different people in an attempt to prove you point. You get an A for effert But an F on reality.

vmjtc3
    my bet would be in lovely Las Vegas NV
    What are you, some kinda stocker? :idea:
    It is almost like you know me or something

Kachina26
    Nice job on removing the names from the quote's. I have never stated I knew how the piston was broke. One of your quotes is from motonut and one is from me. I am sure he has not changed his stance on what happend. I on the other hand have no basis to claim how it was broke. And I never claimed to. I also have not once said it was raylar's fault. I dont care who's fault it is and never have. But I hear cmi and htm have an opinion on what happend. If you want to know the real facts or "the end of the story" why dont you give htm or cmi a call. I dont know. But I am impressed with how you try to manipulate quotes from two different people in an attempt to prove you point. You get an A for effert But an F on reality.
    Ummm I thought it was clear that you didn't make the first statement when I said..... "and found this from the Bro in law....." That would indicate that someone besides you said it.
    The second quote also from the bro in law, that was kinda implied, sorry it wasn't evident to you.
    and the third qoute was made by you only 7 posts earlier, again I thought it was rather obvious who said it. Again I'm sorry if it wasn't obvious to you.
    There was no intention of manipulating who said what, sorry if it came off that way.
    Why would I call HTM or CMI to hear the end of a story you began? Ok, I understand you didn't make the statement about (and I'm paraphrasing here) we know what happened and soon we will tell you. But it would be nice if the guy who did say that posted up what was found.

ChumpChange
    After seeing Beer-30 joking comment in the Derebery Thread, I knew this would come back to the first page shortly.
    Where is the Piston? Has anybody called John West about it?