Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Assie Riots

Schiada76
    [QUOTE=Schiada76 THAT'S WHY, YOU FU CKING LIBERAL COWARD!

Who the fukk are you calling a liberal coward? I know why it was happening. The interesting part to me is that it isn't the fukking minorities rioting. Good on the Assies to beat down the lebs
    When was the last time you heard of the majority rioting? It is about time[/QUOTE]
    Well I'll be gawd damned! :jawdrop:
    You aren't insane?
    I figured your post was just bait for us evil right wing vicious cowboys. Especially the "Assies" instead of Aussies jibe.
    You actually support self defense?

canuck1
    Well I'll be gawd damned! :jawdrop:
    You aren't insane?
    I figured your post was just bait for us evil right wing vicious cowboys. Especially the "Assies" instead of Aussies jibe.
    You actually support self defense?
    Not bait on this one it was a real question. I have heard of one time where the muslims got beat down before this.Go Australia Go OZY OZY OZY...OI OI OI...

Steve 1
    You fail to mention the REASON Hole Jacka$$!! Or that yellow media you have up there ALSO neglected to "mention" it!!!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    White Australia attacking the Lebs. Most interesting. The majority against the minority.
    Opinions on this?
    Well, since I have heard none of it, I have no opinion. How about a blown-style link to some leftist rhetorical BS so I can have some idea of the real story to look for to begin my research from. Then, you'll get an opinion from me.

Forkin' Crazy
    I'm a wellfare slacker
    Everyone has to have a goal in life.. Some... well.... just aren't that high.

Jeanyus
    The bottom line is that Muslims feel that a woman has to be completely covered with clothing, including her face. If not, she is considered a ho, and deserves to be raped.
    They think a woman in a bikini is begging to be raped. So they did it.
    Austrailians got pissed and kicked some a$$.
    Its funny how if people get mad and kick a$$ they get called Neo Nazi.
    Ausrtailia has a problem, they have a huge amount of people imagrating from the middle east.

Forkin' Crazy
    Ausrtailia has a problem, they have a huge amount of people imagrating from the middle east.
    And that imigration I call a disease, and it's not just limited to the Aussies.

Old Texan
    White Australia attacking the Lebs. Most interesting. The majority against the minority.
    Opinions on this?
    Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one. I guess you were just blessed to be one.
    Rape is unexcusable in any shape or form. The Aussies are just taking out the trash.
    You want to condone rape condone rape. You want to say you don't than don't. All I've heard from you is just the same old crap, disagree to be disagreeable. You have no values or value.

canuck1
    Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one. I guess you were just blessed to be one.
    Rape is unexcusable in any shape or form. The Aussies are just taking out the trash.
    You want to condone rape condone rape. You want to say you don't than don't. All I've heard from you is just the same old crap, disagree to be disagreeable. You have no values or value.
    Good thing that you are as stupid as some of the others in here. Read the whole thread fukkhead

canuck1
    Well, since I have heard none of it, I have no opinion. How about a blown-style link to some leftist rhetorical BS so I can have some idea of the real story to look for to begin my research from. Then, you'll get an opinion from me.
    Sorry, it was all over the news here and 76 posted the basics of it
    Gangs turn Cronulla beach into war zone
    By LUKE McILVEEN and GEMMA JONES
    December 07, 2005
    NICOLLE Dunk has been swimming at Cronulla since she was a toddler, but now the 17-year-old refuses to go to her favourite beach alone.
    She has been harassed and assaulted by thugs of Middle Eastern descent who come to The Shire to threaten and intimidate.
    "They kick sand into your face and scream the most disgusting abuse for no reason at all. A lot of locals are too scared to surf down here any more," she told The Daily Telegraph yesterday.
    As police played down a culture of gang violence at one of Sydney's best known beaches in the wake of the bashing of three North Cronulla lifesavers last Sunday, locals told a different story.
    Ms Dunk, along with friends Leiden Kronemberger and Dean Apostolidis, both 16, said yesterday the gangs had disappeared after the bashing but would return when publicity died down.
    "They come from Hurtsville and places like that and they always come in numbers. They don't mind having a go if they can hide behind their friends," Dean said.
    Another Cronulla local told how little girls taking part in swimming lessons at the beach were warned to keep their sun protection shirts on as they left the water after thugs called them "little tarts".
    Others described the abuse of a pregnant woman because she was taking up room on a stair way to the beach as one of the most shocking recent incidents at the beach.
    The father of a 16-year-old girl said she had been too afraid to return to the beach after she and two friends were asked if they were virgins by a group of men.
    When she failed to respond the gang told her she would be carried off the beach and it was only when she spotted a friend nearby that the two girls were able to escape.
    Locals said the behaviour of aggressive groups of youths of Middle Eastern descent had become progressively worse in recent years.
    "I am not racist against their ethnicity, I am reacting to their behaviour," one surf life saving source said.
    "There are a lot of people who go to the beach just to have fun and do the right thing."
    It can also be confirmed that Sunday's brutal attack was not the first, with a council lifeguard chased by a machete wielding man two years ago.
    Police yesterday stepped up their hunt for a group of men responsible for Sunday's bashing and Superintendent Robert Redfern and Police Minister Carl Scully said patrols of the beach would be stepped up.
    Officers are examining several photos taken on camera phones by onlookers shortly after the melee occurred.
    Police have also located a key witness, named Michael, who has detailed information about the assaults
    Just kill them all

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast