Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Assie Riots

canuck1
    Hey Stevey....Who started the rioting in France? Hint...It wasn't the majority
    After the train bombings in London when was another time you have heard of that the majority has gone after the minority?
    That is what I find interesting...I never said good or bad as others have tried to rally on....I said interesting..... good on the Assies

canuck1
    Oh and BTW Eastern Canada is 2000 miles from here

Steve 1
    Can Hole you are inconsequential HERE got it!!! Now run back to Canada and worry about your own Muslim insurrection BTW you have NO room to talk the millennium bomber come down from that frozen chit hole!

canuck1
    Can Hole you are inconsequential HERE got it!!! Now run back to Canada and worry about your own Muslim insurrection BTW you have NO room to talk the millennium bomber come down from that frozen chit hole!
    Another classic WTF did he say from Stevey

canuck1
    Hey Stevey....Who started the rioting in France? Hint...It wasn't the majority
    After the train bombings in London when was another time you have heard of that the majority has gone after the minority?
    That is what I find interesting...I never said good or bad as others have tried to rally on....I said interesting..... good on the Assies
    Still waiting for you to answer...........

Steve 1
    Can Hole wait on ! as YOU do not belong here ,in short you are not qualified!!
    Look learn to Read and check at my post#63 Now run along.. Bye Bye Little guy! And WORRY about your OWN MUSLIM PROBLEM !!

Blown 472
    "Adolph Bentler 472"
    Reading problem raises its ugly head again that is NOT what I said!
    Now before you reply tell me the last TIME you were a manager in a foreign country and PERSONALLY responsible for CONTRACTED production??
    Then you would understand You FUCCING DOLT why I had Asians in the engineering and say Pakistanis/Bangladeshis in the rough production and Indians in the Carpenter shops and Sri Lankins in the Lamination and tooling!!
    Huh?? yet more blather from a foaming at the mouth nazi. WHITE POWER

Steve 1
    "Adolph Bentler 472"
    Reading and following instructions is not your strong suite is it???
    Now follow instructions; AND SHOW YOUR WORDLY EXPERANCE/QUALIFACATIONS OR KINDLY FUCC OFf YOU POS NAZI AMERICA HATER..

Blown 472
    "Adolph Bentler 472"
    Reading and following instructions is not your strong suite is it???
    Now follow instructions; AND SHOW YOUR WORDLY EXPERANCE/QUALIFACATIONS OR KINDLY FUCC OFf YOU POS NAZI AMERICA HATER..
    Just can't seem to answer that question I posed to you eh?? sad.

Steve 1
    "Adolph Bentler 472" Your uncle???
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/362041haw-haw.jpg

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast