Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A/C guy in Corona? Need ASAP!!

Mrs.HLB
    Hey there! Our AC went out today of course.. Is there anyone here that does AC work? We are in Corona.
    Thanks,
    Mrs.HLB

shippingguy
    Hey there! Our AC went out today of course.. Is there anyone here that does AC work? We are in Corona.
    Thanks,
    Mrs.HLB
    Contact Jeremy Riese @ Air Worx. He owns the company and is a good friend of mine. Tell him Mike Brambilla sent you.
    951-545-3602

Mrs.HLB
    Thanks I will let my hubby know..
    Mrs.HLB

jbtrailerjim
    A good friend of mine owns a heating and a/c company. Cyclone Heating and Air. His name is Jeff. (909)350-1777 Tell him Jimmy refered you. He is always doing calls in Corona area.

Hal
    Try Modernair, they have been in Corona over 40 years and they are honest people. (there's some crooks out there) I don't think they will beable to get anyone out today though. 737-1792
    What happened? maybe I can help without getting a tech out there. I am one of the owners but off on disability at this time.

revndave
    Try Modernair, they have been in Corona over 40 years and they are honest people. (there's some crooks out there) I don't think they will beable to get anyone out today though. 737-1792
    What happened? maybe I can help without getting a tech out there. I am one of the owners but off on disability at this time.
    I need a service call Hal.2 rooms get no air

Hal
    You never called back :yuk:. I can't get into the attic because of my arm operation right now. Thank goodness, it must be 150* in that attic today :220v: I finally broke down and sold the Eliminator :cry: Let me know when your hanging around the office during the day and I'll run over there.

Mrs.HLB
    I believe my husband said it is the motor..We have someone coming over tonight so we will see. I will let you know if it doesn't work out. My husband thinks he may be able to do it himself. :220v:
    Mrs.HLB

sea2lake
    I believe my husband said it is the motor..We have someone coming over tonight so we will see. I will let you know if it doesn't work out."" My husband thinks he may be able to do it himself."" :220v:
    Mrs.HLB
    Ha HA HA. Ive heard that before. (not from You ) but i have.

Kilrtoy
    you may want to ease up on the word ......."crooks" ....... when associating that with "service tech's" (any kind). as this is how these people feed their families (including me) - good luck getting an a/c guy "now" with the heat wave, i'm out two weeks on service calls :cry: - keyes
    Next time at the river can you stop by and service my A/C FOR FREE :boxed: :boxed:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast