Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LETS DO IT AGAIN ! ! ! ! Early august at Ft. Gibson ? ? ?

DUECE'SDAD
    Well it seems that the okmulgee bash was such good times alotta people wanna try and do it again ! ! ! We will have the okmulgee bash again next year, but for this year lets get together again at Ft Gibson lake. . . Me schedule is kinda packed for this month, but it looks like im good on august 5, august 12 or september 2 . . . The 5 of aug seems like it would be the most popular b/c its the week before alotta schools start for any that have kids.
    I am figuring maybe meet up on a saturday around noon and camp saturday night, which we can decide on a spot when we decide on a date ! ! ! I know several of you guys will be there before then but maybe you can meet us out there then, as these will be the first weekends i will be free from racing .
    I havent talked to "our" group, but im sure letscrashyours and wife, adam and wife, and onaroll and wife, well you get the drift .. .
    Whos in ? ? ? Give me a little feedback on what weekends good for you and what you wanna see/do ! ! ! I'm sure tim, adam, and i can round up some grub for an evening dinner and party . . . Let me know what your fancy -Dustin

I'm in! Let me see when my four day lands on the weekend.

Letscrashyours
    Im down

Riverbums1
    Where at Ft. Gibson???????would luv to see boats race again there............

Infomaniac
    At the island. The south river end of the lake.
    3 finger bay is the closest ramp. Maize landing for camping with utilities. Camp on the island or at 3 finger no utilities.
    We camp on the island several times a year

Riverbums1
    HOpefully by Aug the water will be back down so there will be more island........right now there isn't much..............

Carnivalride
    Dustin,
    I'd love to come down and hang out with you all again. I might even have the mrs talked into it this time! But it would have to be the end of August or September for me to make it.
    Loren

Pee Dub
    Depends on the dates. Hopefully my back will be in better condition, sure put a dampner on my fun at Okmulgee.

Carnivalride
    Depends on the dates. Hopefully my back will be in better condition, sure put a dampner on my fun at Okmulgee.
    How's your back doing, feeling any better? Better get healed up I might try and make one more trip down to Oklahoma this year to hang out with you guys. :smile:

DUECE'SDAD
    Dustin,
    I'd love to come down and hang out with you all again. I might even have the mrs talked into it this time! But it would have to be the end of August or September for me to make it.
    Loren
    Okay we will shift all our schedules to accomadate yours ! ! ! J/K, but it would be cool if you guys could make it, you and the wife that is, leave the boy at home !!! Nah, we might need him for a good laugh, but if you guys are gonna act different when the wife is around like progb does, leave her at home too . . .
    Thats what this post is all about, kinda whos free what weekend ! ! ! then we can get all the whats and wheres once we get a date. . . so everyone post there best weekends and we can go from there, but my schedule is . .
    Gone racing on . . . July 8, and August 19 and 26
    labor day is the first weekend in september, which would give us monday to recoop, but how crazy will it be at the island on a major holiday ???
    I would also like to see some more outta towners come down, or up for you texans ,
    I am going to try to squeeze in a "laidback" weekend trip to tenkiller some time inbetween now and then also so i can hang with peedub and eat some of that killer pizza just down the road, hey peedub that pizza parlor/sunday mornin church is still open right ? ? ?
    Info what weekend is good for you and your guys ? ? ?
    Vic you got a preferance ? ?
    What about nozzelman, did you get to scout your calender yet ? ?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast