Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're all a bunch of fags.

MAXIMUS
    The whole lot of you need to put down the bag of dicks & start attending seminars on living the straight life...
    sure it seemed like a good idea owning a fuel effeciant outboard fishing boat! But thats just the beginning... next thing you know the idea of a tonsile rub from your fishing partner seems like a great idea! Then you find yourself slugging it out with all the rest of the bung collectors & nut munchers! Then one day you wake up with sticky shit in your eye , an empty wallet... & a potato stuck in your exhaust pipe! Then you finally realize.... I'M AAAA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky
    The whole lot of you need to put down the bag of dicks & start attending seminars on living the straight life...
    sure it seemed like a good idea owning a fuel effeciant outboard fishing boat! But thats just the beginning... next thing you know the idea of a tonsile rub from your fishing partner seems like a great idea! Then you find yourself slugging it out with all the rest of the bung collectors & nut munchers! Then one day you wake up with sticky shit in your eye , an empty wallet... & a sore exhaust pipe! Then you finally realize.... I'M AAAA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    fishermen are HOMO's they go out to the lake with other men - come home smelling LIKE FISH , but In reality the stood around a funny looking boat admiring each others Rods - and holding lil red wigglers - and talk about how bad women are -- What a bunch of BIATCHES -- hey could you pass me another ham's and some 10lb test --

You Te
    sure it seemed like a good idea owning a fuel effeciant outboard fishing boat! But thats just the beginning... next thing you know the idea of a tonsile rub from your fishing partner seems like a great idea! Then you find yourself slugging it out with all the rest of the bung collectors & nut munchers! Then one day you wake up with sticky shit in your eye , an empty wallet... & a potato stuck in your exhaust pipe! Then you finally realize.... I'M AAAA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Is this how it went down for you Max? Is this why you became a plumber.
    Hey, do you guarantee your plumbers to smell good or the service call is free.

MAXIMUS
    Is this how it went down for you Max? Is this why you became a plumber.
    Hey, do you guarantee your plumbers to smell good or the service call is free.
    You looking for a piece of smells good pipe stuffed some where??? :idea:

You Te
    You looking for a piece of smells good pipe stuffed some where??? :idea:
    Sure, you got enough pipe? I figure you're one of those close or short type of guys.

FMluvswater
    You're all a bunch of fags OK, I feel better now :crossx:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lyFingShit.gif
    Well that explains why it stinks like shitty sex in here! :yuk:
    Yup. She's right. You're all fags!

Blown 472
    A turd with tits?

MAXIMUS
    A turd with tits?
    What??? Where??? Oh you mean U.T.... lol blown you are 2 funny...

Havasu1986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12