Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Yo highroller

Blown 472
    WTF? Did I miss something? Oh, that's right. I guess Clone 472 is "calling me out"? That's funny. Sounds like CodePinko.org must be down, so Clone is out of ideas for right now and has to pick a fight. Don't worry dude, they'll get the server up soon and you'll have a fresh steaming batch of drivel to present as "fact" to us.
    We all know you are only motivated by one thing: Your hatred of Bush. Be a man and admit it. At least I'd respect you for doing so, instead of laughing at you for disguising this hatred behind all these supposed intellectual arguments. For you to say "free thought" comes from your brain is like saying candy canes come out of a cow's ass.
    Just like your brother stevo, all talk that's all you are. Woops, forgot stevo has a web site.

Steve 1
    Just like your brother stevo, all talk that's all you are. Woops, forgot stevo has a web site.
    No A$$wipe I DO NOT LIVE-----LIKE YOU in the Pinko leftist Bush hating traitor village of Lies and overflowing disinformation Sewers.
    BTW since you brought it up I am sure you have a site somewhere spewing some defeatist garbage WHERE??
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/...ng_tall-vi.jpg

HighRoller
    Ok. Go ahead and prove me wrong. What was it ,again, that your so called intellectual mentors have done to solve any problem in this country? You may not like what Bush is doing, but at least he's DOING something. All you can do is follow steps 1-4 in the Dem handbook.
    1.Oppose
    2.Obstruct
    3.Smear and defame
    4.Go back to step 1
    When you actually can claim any action, come back and talk. Until then you'll run your piehole or cut and paste some bitter sore loser lefty website.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456