Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a GREAT, honest and did I mention GREAT? realtor in the Laguna Nigel area

cdog
    I'm in the top 5% of Remax agents and from what I hear 1% nation wide. I've been too busy working lately to pay attention to this kind of stuff. Anyway in my humble opinion, bad timing for a lease option. Especially in the high rent district. There are currently 380+ homes on the market in RSM,MV & Laguna hills between 650-750k (Median Price). Good luck.

No Regrets
    Dan,
    I'm not so sure I'd take even free advice from a guy who has an easter egg colored boat.
    BP

locogringo
    Lease option? When the market continues to go down the buyers bail.
    Make sure you set a price up front and take a non-refundable deposit that is available to you up front.
    Why lease option? Do they have credit probs? Let me know I can help. You have different options.
    It's about buying with enough equity spread, granted and selling at today's FMV. I hold my leases now for 5-7 years with what is going to be happening in the next 3-5 years. I expect a 25-30% drop and you can quote me on that in 3 years from now.
    Lease options work out well for many people cause htere credit sucks, their payments would be too high if they got a loan on their own, and it moves them into a home where they will "hopefully" be able to purchase the house and create their own equity.
    ...gringo is a pro-lease op'r! 3% on a home that will be worth 60% less in a few years when the housing market bubble bursts
    I don't think I made myself clear... actually, I know I didn't...lol
    I pay realtors 3% if they bring me a home that someone needs out of and can't sell but are willing to sell "subject to". One percent up front (at close) and 1% over the term of the lease agreement and 1% when the leasee gets financed.
    You get to complete a transaction that NOBODY else in the field is doing and getting compensated for it. On a deal where this would most likely occur you have the option to do it as above (or anyway you can work it really) or do nothing at all with it and get paid nothing at all. Seems once you get a few of these under your belt as a realtor (which should be really easy btw) you will have a real nice cash flow coming in every single month for doing no further work.
    In my opinion, I would think that all agents would want to jump on this. I guess I haven't developed the mindset of working with preapproved buyers and traditional sellers though.
    Of course you will still have your regular sales and listings but this would just be the icing on the cake to be able to help everyone who wants out of their house now.
    What I didn't make clear was this...
    I pay a referral fee of $1500 for a realtor to find me a lease-option person who makes the money but couldn't get a rate that would qualify him appropriately.
    The 3% is when I buy from a realtor. MY BAD, I msut have been smoking something last night.

locogringo
    besides, 60% less in three years??? Maybe you are the one who is "high"

Steamin' Rice
    I just listed my house in Aliso Viejo with CDOG

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    It's about buying with enough equity spread, granted and selling at today's FMV. I hold my leases now for 5-7 years with what is going to be happening in the next 3-5 years. I expect a 25-30% drop and you can quote me on that in 3 years from now.
    Lease options work out well for many people cause htere credit sucks, their payments would be too high if they got a loan on their own, and it moves them into a home where they will "hopefully" be able to purchase the house and create their own equity.
    I don't think I made myself clear... actually, I know I didn't...lol
    I pay realtors 3% if they bring me a home that someone needs out of and can't sell but are willing to sell "subject to". One percent up front (at close) and 1% over the term of the lease agreement and 1% when the leasee gets financed.
    You get to complete a transaction that NOBODY else in the field is doing and getting compensated for it. On a deal where this would most likely occur you have the option to do it as above (or anyway you can work it really) or do nothing at all with it and get paid nothing at all. Seems once you get a few of these under your belt as a realtor (which should be really easy btw) you will have a real nice cash flow coming in every single month for doing no further work.
    In my opinion, I would think that all agents would want to jump on this. I guess I haven't developed the mindset of working with preapproved buyers and traditional sellers though.
    Of course you will still have your regular sales and listings but this would just be the icing on the cake to be able to help everyone who wants out of their house now.
    What I didn't make clear was this...
    I pay a referral fee of $1500 for a realtor to find me a lease-option person who makes the money but couldn't get a rate that would qualify him appropriately.
    The 3% is when I buy from a realtor. MY BAD, I msut have been smoking something last night.
    Thats better!! I made a lot of money in the mid 90's that way!! Problem is finding the (subject to) with positive cash flow. Mabe the rents are much higher by you. Next problem is finding the agent that won't keep it themselves. I would pay anyone 3% up front for delivering one to me. Good luck. There should be many people willing to do that soon.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Dan,
    I'm not so sure I'd take even free advice from a guy who has an easter egg colored boat.
    BP
    Does that make you feel better you fag?

locogringo
    thanks TT/AA, and Brian, I may take your word on the Easter thingy...lol!
    THanks to everyone else also with their posts and recommendations. I'll decide shortly.
    Daniel Bruckner

HOOTER SLED-
    My brother is an agent out there. He lives in the area too. You wouldn't be disappointed I'm sure. Not just saying that because he is my bro. He handled my purchase. He's straight up. No BS. PM me if you want some info. :rollside: Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123