Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Talon T-25

Skullinator
    Risky Business: found problem with Electrical.One loose ground wire from transit.Nice meeting you again.Towed home to finish details hit 88 MPH saturday Afternoon on gauge sending prop to bronson-hill for lab finish. Going to Elsinore to try 29 Hydromotive prop(Borrowed from Tom Slick) Sometime this week.Going back out this weekend.
    [ February 02, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Skullinator ]

Skullinator
    If you want to Know boat was beat around rub rail abvious electrical prolems (from Shipping and sea water) other than spending two days cleaning 2800 miles of road rash off the bottom Very Very happy with performance.

KillerV
    if you borrowed that prop from tom, watch out you mite throw a blade at hi speed those 2 wheel guys dont take very good care of there stuff maybe use the prop of of kettles boat those v bottom guys are all right

Skullinator
    ran the 32 it came with. looking for something to use while my prop is at the finisher. might be worth the time.If not i know which way to go.

Skullinator
    Killer V: you Know way to much info about my life and who my friends are.

Sandbar Mike
    Sullinator, I was out doing yard work when I saw you pass yesterday. Your rigs looking sweet.

Craig
    Hey Skullinator, let us know how that Hydromotive works out. I ran into a guy who had a cat and motor just like mine and he claimed he picked up 6 mph with a 31 Hydro vs a 32 Bravo eek! I tried a 31 Hydro, but it was so rough out that day I couldn't trim her up all the way, safely! Oh yeah, and I broke the drive The Hydro is a stern lifting prop vs. the Bravos bow lift. So, you'll probably need more trim then what you usually do.
    Craig

Tom Slick
    Killer Vee,
    Why you hattin on me? Is it because both my boats are faster then yours, or because Im faster then you, or just because I am way better looking than you?
    By the way, nice Howard ad with your boat in it. The picture of the boat looks good. To bad that's not how fast it really runs. By the way, have you ever been driving it when it ran over 100 mph?
    Maybe if you had some balls you would have put that motor of yours to good use and put in a cat and run some real MPH's, but I guess you were scared.
    Late
    Slick

BoatFloating
    Tom Slick:
    Killer Vee,
    Why you hattin on me? Is it because both my boats are faster then yours, or because Im faster then you, or just because I am way better looking than you?
    By the way, nice Howard ad with your boat in it. The picture of the boat looks good. To bad that's not how fast it really runs. By the way, have you ever been driving it when it ran over 100 mph?
    Maybe if you had some balls you would have put that motor of yours to good use and put in a cat and run some real MPH's, but I guess you were scared.
    Late
    Slick I'm sure it is on now!!!! argue

Risky Business
    Skull:
    Cool hooking up with you and the family. I'm glad the electrical wasn't a big deal. I was trying to meet you in Thompson's bay after you left, but it took a while to gather the family up. 88 MPH is great speed for your set up. I took a trip with Gary (I think you met him) around the back side of the island Saturday evening. The best I could do was 82. Then Gary hops in the drivers seat and hits 88 from Copper Canyon back to Thompson's. Must have been the wind, who knows. I'm curious how the Hydromotive will work out for you. I'm thinking I need more tail lift for when the water is sticky. Hell, I just need more HP.
    Are you going up on the 14th? Fireworks and all...big deal for the kids. We're leaving Thursday (no school on Friday) and returning Sunday or Monday. Hope to see you there.
    Eric

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast