Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Dcb F26 Forsale

JB in so cal
    Man. If you only had some type of small off-road type vehicle with a huge sound system that matched, I'd be alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over it.
    Nice boat, Tirekicker-1!! Very nice.

the_gray_goose
    bringing the boat out early Monday morning, but riding with unionjack in the new 32. Dont want to slum around in the 26
    Wifey and I are coming back on the 15th weekend without baby... my sure my wife is stocking up with her Goose for the weekend :rollside:
    Tell her she better be bring enough goose to share with the rest of us!!!!!!
    And her A game on!!!!! no passing out on us early this time!!!

TOBTEK
    Tell her she better be bring enough goose to share with the rest of us!!!!!!
    And her A game on!!!!! no passing out on us early this time!!!
    she didnt pass out.... just couldnt walk very well is your lisa bring her nurses outfit next weekend?

andy01
    Is this still for sale? Or has this thread jacked and the boat sold with out any of us knowing it........

mbrown2
    Starting to think a new 29 or 32 isnt gonna be two and a half times more fun then this one.
    Ditto.

KREGER
    yes, grew up in X-condido, do I know you?
    We went to school together at EHS if your initials are TZ. I have a place out there by Mr. J Moran(he will be out there on the 15th) in LHC. He says you guys keep in touch. My name is Craig Campbell but I remember you from school and Honda on broadway. nice DCB!

JB in so cal
    Blinged bump

TOBTEK
    Blinged bump
    thanks Johny....... are you and the family gonna be out there the 15th weekend?

TOBTEK
    We went to school together at EHS if your initials are TZ. I have a place out there by Mr. J Moran(he will be out there on the 15th) in LHC. He says you guys keep in touch. My name is Craig Campbell but I remember you from school and Honda on broadway. nice DCB!
    ahhhh ooooooo, did I date your sister or something j/k... yeh, I worked at North County Honda through school.

JB in so cal
    thanks Johny....... are you and the family gonna be out there the 15th weekend?
    si, senor.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast