Thread: Paging Washed Ashore

DCBob
    Hey Jeff, If you ain't to busy polishing that BAB of yers hows about fixing a couple of scratches on my junk & having Pinstripper Girl put on the numbers/name before I drop in the motor? Let me know how busy you are.
    PS how's yer junk coming?

acatitude
    bob will the beast be coming to b2b???

acatitude
    I dont know jeff and pinstripper but if they come to b2b id like to meet you 2 and see about getting a couple things done thanks

DCBob
    bob will the beast be coming to b2b???
    Sure hope so :cry: Been gettin out any?

acatitude
    just out to folsom a couple times... looking for a 50 tooth pulley and going to make some runs at that damn bridge in sac and see how fast I can take it around the corner... itll prolly be a slug like it was at shasta. race gas, small pulley,big boost, labbed prop and it went slower due to the adjusted altitude, lol, like I've said just a grocery getter :cry:

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Blown Carrera, we will both be there (B2B) somewhere. Pretty much, if you see one of us, the other will be somewhere in the near vicinity. It'd be nice to meet you.

acatitude
    psg great I look forward to meeting you both.. If you see the howard grocery getter tied up say hi . ken

Washed Ashore
    DCBOB,
    you know I will take care of you,I am full until august,but I'm sure I know somebody that can pull some strings.I have a couple big boats this next week,as soon as they are out,we'll get you in.Send me some pic's so I know what's up!!!
    THANKS,
    Jeff

DCBob
    DCBOB,
    you know I will take care of you,I am full until august,but I'm sure I know somebody that can pull some strings.I have a couple big boats this next week,as soon as they are out,we'll get you in.Send me some pic's so I know what's up!!!
    THANKS,
    Jeff
    Thanks Jeff! How is it coming w/yer junk? Have ya splashed her yet? Look forward to hearing/seeing all about it. I'll send you the pics...small scratch..dock nail and small smudge on rub rail...not much at all really could wait until winter but I thought I could get the numbers/name put on at the same time. I'll talk to ya after you look @ the pics. Thanks again,
    Bob