Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Hangin

canuck1
    Threats of violence are strictly prohibited in the forum rules. Either in post or signatures, real or in jest. Violaters will recieve one opportunity to correct these types of problems. It is not a negotiable issue. Those who do not comply immediately with moderators requests will be banned.

Kilrtoy
    Threats of violence are strictly prohibited in the forum rules. Either in post or signatures, real or in jest. Violaters will recieve one opportunity to correct these types of problems. It is not a negotiable issue. Those who do not comply immediately with moderators requests will be banned.

RiverToysJas
    No, moderators are exempt from all forum rules. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100127)
    RTJas

2Driver
    I just saw the same thing and had to laugh. Glad I did'nt dupe the post and looked to see if someone else caught it.
    One time my old company sent out a letter via Fed Ex to all remote employees. The Subject: The use and abuse of Fed Ex. Too funny

HM
    HH, I want to tell you something.... (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3...t=hot_shot.mp3)

Tom Brown
    THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!
    You know, C1... your morale seems a little low. I'd like to improve it the next time we meet.

topless
    I threatened to kick his ass and he said he was going to spank me. I feel threatened. :cry:

Tom Brown
    I threatened to kick his ass and he said he was going to spank me. I feel threatened. :cry:
    Speaking of poking holes, consider this a threat to drive you to sexual extasy.

topless
    Speaking of poking holes, consider this a threat to drive you to sexual extasy.
    Say that one more time and You'll be banned.

Tom Brown
    Tuff guy
    Canatard. :yuk:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast