Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pax

miketsouth
    How many miles? Only 60? The fuel consumption was about right for this, but it seems like we must have done more, considering the speeds and time we ran. I think we went further north than we calulated and it is about 12 miles to the bridge...maybe 70 total.
    3mph overall loss on top end with the same rpm? Whats up with that? Well here is one explanationhttp://wright.nasa.gov/airplane/lifteq.htmluse the sliders in the java window that opens up. Move the speed up and then vary the air temps. Not only does thin hot air mess with the engine, it mess with the hull too.
    and it was dam hot, but the food was great and smiley was there again.
    Couple of moments to remember:
    fists together then twisted is the symbol for broken
    a 'little' pump shaft movement is not normal
    Backfin is not dark. Smiley dont know dark from shoepolish.
    "go tell that santa clause we want to go"
    "next time wave at my face not my ass" (whats the difference)
    10 miles per hour faster is 3/4 boat length per second, but JPC indicates only 88mph
    It was another great day, and they are still together Donnie.
    Too dam hot to run today. Gonna cool it.

miketsouth
    http://www.cpbrewing.com/catimages/BACKF~YV3x3.JPG
    this was good, i liked it a lot. Draft. Dont know how it is in a bottle, but my limited experience says bottle never as good a draft. I think this made near where we went to see Jim Lee many years ago. Tell HotRod if you see him he can get this and a good softshell crab sandwich at the little benedict restaurant.

miketsouth
    skunked
    and everything was going so good, no rock last nite, new setups to test, full bottle.

supersoaker509

miketsouth
    If'n FAKEDIS even put his boat in the water, he did more boat'n this weekend than i did. This aint right. Yes i save enough money and time to buy and install some new computer hardware, buy and make a nice Frogmore Stew, have a couple Oatmeal Wines and there is more to life than a boat...i still dont like it.
    Weekday at Anna:It is coming.
    Final showdown:It is coming.
    Camping at Ray's:It is coming.
    still a lot of summer left. Lots of time to develop enough cheets to beat the mouse, or excuses not to run. You gonna need 'em, brother Mikey.. . . . . .

supersoaker509
    Mike I will be ordering some Ex. this week so it may be two weeks.
    I will be cutting the header apart this week if i can weld it you know I will
    Should be installing Jays motor Sat. morning

fat rat
    Mike I will be ordering some Ex. this week so it may be two weeks.
    I will be cutting the header apart this week if i can weld it you know I will
    Should be installing Jays motor Sat. morning
    Did you spring another leak?

LynnsJet
    I finally got a pickup to replace the Explorer to tow with. Got the tags today. All I have to do now to be ready for the Pax is to get my distributor back in and timed. I got my parts from MSD today. I put the advance weights back in the dist so that it may start a little easier when it's hot.
    Is anything going on this weekend?

miketsouth
    i am up in the air for the weekend. Seems the Big Block Boys cant keep their sheet together enough to hold with the mouse and i might just have to go north, visit my mom and dad.
    Might be some competition up there. ("might" with all inflection of 'probably not')
    Bet i get some good excuses or cheets though.

fakethis
    Only reason u not up here is cause u will get beat badley... Only a matter of time MouseBoy ! Whitey is ready very very ready Let me know when ur on ur way i will make shur the farmers HIDE ALL THE SHEEP ! I seen one the other day kinda had your face. You must pay alot of Sheep Support