Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pax

miketsouth
    Anybody up for a ride on the pax Sat ?
    nahhh,,, i am tired of running my boat down 30-40miles of great water, hitting a nice restaurant and having a powerful good lunch, stoppin' by brother Jeff's and getting one of the best beers i ever tasted, 24hour gas, hotdogs or hotwings on the grill with Jay and Donnie, pushing the button until the nitrous tank floats away like a helium balloon, wondering where all the other people are, hosing off Blown Daytona's pier, WOT runs where you can watch the gas gauge go one whole 'notch' and then you let off (a little), having my choice of water at any time so's i can test this weeks setup, and knowing FAKETHIS will NEVER have enough horsepower to keep up with the mouse on this river no matter how much he cheat. :crossx:

miketsouth
    DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    60 or 70 smiles. I wonder if anybody got a plack?
    I would at least like to know what it says

supersoaker509
    DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    60 or 70 smiles. I wonder if anybody got a plack?
    I would at least like to know what it says
    LMAO
    Patti didn't get her plack either, still don't know what it says.
    Excellent ride with some Excellent food.
    I didn't know crabs had such big balls!

miketsouth
    And another 50miles....mouse feeling good today.....78 off the juice. Water TOO calm. Two piers cleaned and another of The General's brews converted into riverwater.
    Having Nitrous withdrawal....gonna fix that as well as a couple of happy Big Block people at Dam4. :crossx:

fakethis
    :argue: Nope wont happen ! Add 30 on the 78 and then u might be with whitey but not pops boat.

miketsouth
    We aint racing in a fall off a cliff. Them big blocks would probably beat me. You aint racing to the dam and back, either. Mouse wins hands down. This is a race until you catch up or blow up trying.

supersoaker509
    And another 80miles........ with 4 piers cleaned, fuel and food stop and more than one 3plus miles of cruising around 75mph. And yes one break for a Deer crossing :crossx: , Mike I hope the pics come out.

LynnsJet
    I have really been missing the PAX. H*ll, I have been missing boating all together.
    I have to go to a wedding Saturday but if all goes well this week with my jet I hope to head down that way next Sunday if you guys are going to be around.
    I want to give this thing a good shakedown cruise before Lake James.
    How many boats did you have on the Pax weekend? It sounds like you had a good time.
    L J

miketsouth
    And another 80miles........ with 4 piers cleaned, fuel and food stop and more than one 3plus miles of cruising around 75mph. And yes one break for a Deer crossing .
    I have really been missing the PAX. H*ll, I have been missing boating all together.
    I have to go to a wedding Saturday but if all goes well this week with my jet I hope to head down that way next Sunday if you guys are going to be around.
    L J
    We play it by ear, generally. It is possible Dam4 is on the agenda next weekend. Got a score to settle there. In the mean time you can glance at just a few short seconds of life on the Pax this Sunday from my point of view:
    22meg
    2.3minutes
    A/V
    September, 06 on the Mighty Pax (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/paxrun910.wmv)
    Things to note:
    1. This water cannot be navigated by WEENIE boats.
    2. The speedometer
    3. "Paxie": this is the equivalent of "Nessie" and "Chessie" as is generally known to the greatly mislead general public.
    4. Supersoaker got a fine looking rooster tail, and it does take quite a bit of spray to hang with him at speed.
    Things to understand:
    1. This is what makes Momma happy.
    2. This is what makes me happy, at last.
    3. Unlike basketball, baseball, football, socker, tennis, and many other sports it takes TWO balls to run like this at that speed for that long. (thanks Nittro and to whomever you got that from)
    4. FAKETHIS AINT NEVER GONNA HAVE ENOUGH CHEETS OR HORSEPOWER TO BEAT THE MOUSE ON THIS RIVER.
    Things not exposed in the Video
    1. The aerodynamic losses due to some of the driver's attributes (Johnson Effect)
    2. How good the food was at the Benedict Bar
    3. The dissapointment of doing a pier cleaning for THE GENERAL and not being rewarded by yet another one of his great brews.
    4. The aerodynamic losses due to some of the driver's attributes (Geriatric Skin Effect)

supersoaker509
    Mike you the man..... great video. Just goes to show, you never know what you will see on the Pax.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast